Making out

last time I made out??

uhh... *looks at clock* an hour and 45 minutes ago hehehe

I would definately call it a hobby of mine that I usually persue at least 3-4 times a week. It's more fun when you purposefully bite each others tongues and lick each other and stuff. Wild, yet good lol

First girl was Lola and It was yesterday :lol: when she came back from N.Y in the airport.After we broke apart she was like "Vaughn is a way better kisser" I was like "I dont think so" and we kissed again.Then she made me carry the bags to where our parents were outside. :lol:

K. Ackles said:
No. But it was better than any guy. It was softer, and I felt more connected. Of course, a girl knows what a girl wants. It was spectacular, and it wasn't just kissing! But enough. I need to go! :lol:
Are you a lesbian K ? :blink:

Prophesyagent said:
First girl was Lola and It was yesterday :lol: when she came back from N.Y in the airport.After we broke apart she was like "Vaughn is a way better kisser" I was like "I dont think so" and we kissed again.Then she made me carry the bags to where our parents were outside. :lol:
:lol: I wish I could kiss Vaughn,but his kisses look way more better. :lol: Just kidding hun :lovers: :love:

MVISAHOTTIE said:
same here tephie and i doubt i ever will
Dont worry Cath,Im sure that some day youll have Goerge Clooney next to you every morning,Michael Vartan to keep you busy in the afternoon with some fun hockey and Orlando Bloon every night for him to be your teddy bear :P DAMN that was a good combination!!! :D :lol:

Back