Making Up For Two Missed Years

Oh no, BornToBeWild, it seems you've got everyone in a hubub about Vaughn being a jerk- you better get in there and do something about it! :eek:

Rachel

that makes me mad. why does he love someone else. grrr! can u pm me too? ^_^ can't wait for more! love ya babe~amber~ :trampoline: (y)

hey sorry for the delay. i had a class field trip to new york. i slept like one out out of the 23 i was awake. good news though i had time to write the second chapter and half of the third.

Chapter 2:

Sydney sumped against the wall, in the small hall leading from the passenger's room to the lavatories. After, trying unsuccessfully to hold back tears Sydney let her emotions go. The pain of loving Vaughn and lsoing him was to great.

~*~*~*~*~*

The door to the passenger room opened and Sydney stepped through the threshold, her face freshly rinsed with water from the bathroom and her eyes red bright from shed and unshed tears.

"Syd," Vaughn started torise from his chair but Sydney quickly crossed the room and sat across from Vaughn again; but farther away from him than before.

"What of Derevko, and Sloane? Is Sark still in CIA custody?" Sydney asked her voice business like, and unemotional. The voice of a spy, of a Bristow.

Vaughn's brow fourghed but he answered, " Sark's was still in CIA custody when I left. Sloane hasn't been seen since he kidnapped your father. Srak told us something about a Sloane knowing someone in a mountain rnage, but it didnt turn into a lead. Your mother's been playing cat and mousewith us. Mostly she's been hiding only showing herself when necessary. If anything has changed in the past six months I'm unaware of it. You'll be filled in on the details in a debriefing later."

"Ok. When will we reach LA?"

"About 20 hours."

"Good," Sydney stood up anf crossed the 'room; to a chair far away from Vaughn.

Over the next twenty hours Sydney slipped in and out of sleep. When she was awake Sydney squashed any conversation attepts Vaughn made with one word and no answers at all. In her sleep Sydney's friends and family haunted her dreams particually Vaughn.

When the plane landed the two exited with out a word to eachother and headed for the airport exit. A limo was waiting to drive them to the CIA office..

In the limo no conversation was attepmted . The air was filled with a think and awkward silence. At the CIA building Sydney exited the limo closely followed by Vaughn.

"You don't have to come in. " Sydney said to Vaughn.

"I want to."

~*~*~*~*~*~

To Sydney it seemed like onlu yesterday she'd been inside the CIA building but there changes that showed two years had gone by. For one the walls and been white washed again and Marline was no longer the desk clark but a young man was.

( theres more to the chapter but im getting kicked off the computer! so ill post more later, i have to go bake a stupid cake)

^_^ that was great!! ::eek:ut of breath from running here:: :lol: have fun baking a cake :smiley: but just a little note, you might want to spell check it, there were a few errors ;) Can't wait to read the rest of it :woot:

okay guys heres the rest of Chapter 2. Il'l type it as soon as I find the notebook its in. Aha here it is and heres the chapter:

Chapte 2 (cont'd):

In the main intel area, a tall gentlemen was waiting for Sydney and Vaughn.

"Hey," Sydney almost whispered in a soft voice.

"'Hey' I haven't seen you in almost two years and all I get is a 'hey'"

Sydney gives Weiss a big hug and doesn't let go right away. "How've you been?"

"Same old Same Old. Single Learned some new bar jokes. I'll tell the to you later. Let's go find Jack."

Jack Bristow was exitig the conferance room when Weiss called out his name. He turned aroundto hear Sydney say his name just as softly as she said hi to Weiss.

"Sydney," Jack responded and he rushed forward to hug his daughter. Although Jack's motions show'd he had missed his daughter his face reveaked nothing, as always. After. a minuter the father and daughter seperated and Jack lead her into the conference room.

Sydney gasped and hurried forward to hug Will who was standing by the briefing table. Her friend looked a little older than she remembered but still just as good looking.

"How are you?" Will stepped back but kept one hand on Sydney's arm as through he was afraid to let go."

"I'm fine. How are you?"

"Pretty well considering..."

Sydney let herself be to a seat at the conference table. Will took the seat to her left and Jack to her right. Across from them sat Weiss and Vaughn. Jack spoke first.

"Kendal had ordered an offical debrief for tomorrow at 9. We be filled in then. For now I'd like to take you all out to dinner tonight."

"That would great Jack thanks." Will turned towards Sydney, " Are you hungry? You can come make to my place and we can have something to eat."

"That would be great, I'm straving. What about my apartment?" Sydney looked at Wll, then at Vaughn, then quickly back to Will.

"It's rented out. You belongings were put in CIA storage."

"Great. Well then lets go eat."

Everyone rose from their chairs Once out of the conference room Sydney and Will headed for the parking garage and Weiss and Jack went to go confirm Sydney's arrival to Kendal. Vaughn watched Sydney and Will laugh with a sad look on his face before turning to head out the CIA front doors, for the second time in his life not as a CIA agent.

~*~*~*~*~

Like it? I'm writing chapter three now.

Back