Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

Horror Maleficent

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Kevin, Jan 27, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Kevin

Kevin Code Monkey Staff Abductee

OK, I admit... the live-action movie Maleficent really didn't catch my attention before. For those not familiar with it, it is an upcoming movie with Angelina Jolie as the witch from Disney's animated classic, Sleeping Beauty, with the story told from the witch's perspective.

After seeing the new trailer featuring Lana Del Rey doing a cover of "Once Upon A Dream" from the original animated movie, it looks like the movie will be much darker then I originally thought it was going to be.

And, thanks to Google, you can grab a copy of the song for free. Free is always good! ;)

Free song at Google Play: http://goo.gl/O9JAxb

2. Azhria Lilu

Azhria Lilu Rocket Ranger

I personally think this looks awesome :D Always good to hear the other side of the story lol

3. Martian

Martian Rocket Ranger

Saw this film tonight... Verdict: Absolutely enchanting!

4. Biorider

Biorider Ensign

Have yet to see it, but people tell me it's really nice to watch. Just seeing the quotes get me interested.

5. Nix

Nix Rocket Ranger

Looking forward to seeing this movie but can't afford the cinema at the mo so will have to wait.