Man kills his wife and posts confession and pictures of it on facebook.

Brad

Cadet
A man shot his wife this morning and posted a confession on his facebook page. Someone linked me to the facebook profile and I was 99% sure it was a prank until I found it on Miami's local CBS site.

Alleged Killer Posts Picture Of Dead Wife On Facebook

I have the facebook page but I'm not going to post it because there is a picture of his dead wife currently on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to take away from this, but that does seem the norm... female on male domestic violence tends to get dismissed... the other way around, the male will be going to jail for the night.

Not to take away from this, but that does seem the norm... female on male domestic violence tends to get dismissed... the other way around, the male will be going to jail for the night.

This is true, seen it first hand lots of times. Friend of mine spent a night in jail over a false charge like that when his girlfriend was the abusive one. I even took him to the court house to file reports on her once and we had to put up with a lot of dirty looks before he finally got someone that would help. In the end it all got solved with no further violence.

It's just a shame the police didn't listen to him, this could have been prevented.... He obviously wasn't stable.

Attachments

• buddhatux.jpg
    buddhatux.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 38
Back