Mandi/Matt

Sophie

in love
NO RANDOM IN THIS THREAD ! Thank you ! ^_^

You want to kow all the story, go here : Mandi and Matt story !!

Here is a little explanation : Mandi and Matt (M&M) are meant to be together but unfortunately they don't live in the same state !!! The M&M's are the Mandi/Matt shippers, we have our colors and our own words.

The M&M's << the boards.

These colors aren't available anymore :
Mandi (Aliasgirl47) is Rainbow bag
Dani (aliaschick4mv) is light purple/violet
Loz (Espionage) is pink
me (Sophie) is aqua green/aqua
Nance is yellow
Moriel (freelancer26) is blue
IrinaDerevko is gold
Chelsea (alias_fan) is green
Timmy (bluheart13) is teal green
Anna (aliasgirl000) is red
Sarah (glimmerofhope) is maroon
Pichoune (kate_jones) is silver
ukaliaschick is black
Dana (spy_girl21) is orange
Liz (ILoVeVaUgHnxo) is light blue
Courtney (Kikicourt) is cream
Anna (totally4alias10) is dark purple
twinzz2003 is dark pink
KC13 (IluvVaughn13) is dark blue
Kath (Rambaldi_Follower) is white
Jaimie (Bradhadair) is purple

Our own words :
Coucou, french word for hi
wuv = love
byeness
fantabulous
nowness

To become a M&M you have to :
~read all the story (link above)
~want Mandy and Matt to be together
~read some of this thread and the other.
After the original M&M's = The Sistas (Dani, Nance, Loz and me) + the bag (Mandi) will see if you can become a M&M !!

While you're on trial : (from Mandi)
Learn our names and the colors of the already M&M's, especially the sistas, read the Matt news and stories, plus the missions, learn our words and stuff like that, post here and on the site for a while and then, our sistas will see whether you can be an M&M or not !!

MEE TTOOOO!! LMAO M/M shipperness. And yet, there's only three... Maybe we should post the link to the other thread, so people know what's oging on... :Wanders to do that:

I was wondering if Matt knew that she comes here !! If so, he could see what we're saying ! but I don't think he knows !

LOL I still think its so funny how we're all M/M shippers. I'm gonna add that to my sig, I don't have enough jokes there (mostly because there's none to put)...

nance said:
awwww that's the sweetest thing... you know it really confuses me how he isn't your boyfriend?!??
ok, here's how it goes. he liked me for a long time, but i couldn't go out with him b/c my best friend was in LOVE with hima nd basically all of my friends are (yes, he's that perfect) and i just couldn't hurt them even though i love him so i just kept my feelings in. but now that he's leaving i felt like i had to tell him b/c i was tired of putting everyone else ahead and denying me the only thing that would ever make me happy. do you get what i'm saying?

Aliasgirl47 said:
nance said:
awwww that's the sweetest thing... you know it really confuses me how he isn't your boyfriend?!??
ok, here's how it goes. he liked me for a long time, but i couldn't go out with him b/c my best friend was in LOVE with hima nd basically all of my friends are (yes, he's that perfect) and i just couldn't hurt them even though i love him so i just kept my feelings in. but now that he's leaving i felt like i had to tell him b/c i was tired of putting everyone else ahead and denying me the only thing that would ever make me happy. do you get what i'm saying?
argggg... this is so romeo and juliet!!!! mandi you shoulda SECRETLY dated him!!!!

nance said:
Aliasgirl47 said:
nance said:
argggg... this is so romeo and juliet!!!! mandi you shoulda SECRETLY dated him!!!!
umm Romeo and Juliet died at the end, that's not too encouraging nance! LMAO!

Back