Mandi/Matt

Aliasgirl47 said:
nance said:
Aliasgirl47 said:
nance said:
awwww that's the sweetest thing... you know it really confuses me how he isn't your boyfriend?!??
ok, here's how it goes. he liked me for a long time, but i couldn't go out with him b/c my best friend was in LOVE with hima nd basically all of my friends are (yes, he's that perfect) and i just couldn't hurt them even though i love him so i just kept my feelings in. but now that he's leaving i felt like i had to tell him b/c i was tired of putting everyone else ahead and denying me the only thing that would ever make me happy. do you get what i'm saying?
argggg... this is so romeo and juliet!!!! mandi you shoulda SECRETLY dated him!!!!
umm Romeo and Juliet died at the end, that's not too encouraging nance! LMAO!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: hehehe but you must get together!!!!

weeee love matt and mandiiiii!!!! omg this is weird... i've never talked to matt! AHHHHH i wanna seee a picturee!!!! sniff... mandi you're so lucky to meet sucha great guy!

nance said:
weeee love matt and mandiiiii!!!! omg this is weird... i've never talked to matt! AHHHHH i wanna seee a picturee!!!! sniff... mandi you're so lucky to meet sucha great guy!
i know, i feel so lucky, i mean he's perfect...

Aliasgirl47 said:
nance said:
now i see why you never could get with him... aww... every girl swoons for him!! LOL!

nance said:
Aliasgirl47 said:
nance said:
now i see why you never could get with him... aww... every girl swoons for him!! LOL!
yeah it's hard when they're your best friends!

Back