Mandi/Matt

Aliasgirl47 said:
nance said:
Aliasgirl47 said:
nance said:
weeee love matt and mandiiiii!!!! omg this is weird... i've never talked to matt! AHHHHH i wanna seee a picturee!!!! sniff... mandi you're so lucky to meet sucha great guy!
i know, i feel so lucky, i mean he's perfect...
now i see why you never could get with him... aww... every girl swoons for him!! LOL!
yeah it's hard when they're your best friends!
are they still going after him?

nance said:
Aliasgirl47 said:
nance said:
Aliasgirl47 said:
nance said:
weeee love matt and mandiiiii!!!! omg this is weird... i've never talked to matt! AHHHHH i wanna seee a picturee!!!! sniff... mandi you're so lucky to meet sucha great guy!
i know, i feel so lucky, i mean he's perfect...
now i see why you never could get with him... aww... every girl swoons for him!! LOL!
yeah it's hard when they're your best friends!
are they still going after him?
well about five of them were talking about him being sweet caring sensitive and sexy a few days ago, but they backed off for now b/c they are afraid of his girlfriend!

:nods: I don't know where Nance and Sophie are, they're just gonna have to take the next boat.

Got the list of girls? There's gotta be a lot... they'll be able to catch up

oooh cliche... i see.... MANDI....you're there already??? i'm still eating my peanuts on the plane! ohhhhh i'm stupid... you LIVE there...

Aliasgirl47 said:
aliaschick4mv said:
a plane would be better...  boat's just a... cliche?  is that the word that i would use?  yes.  boat's a cliche
ohhhh! ok!

let's go ppl, there are like 10 or 15 girls on this list!
ten or fifteen????????? uhhhh.... i shoulda brought more yo-yos

Back