Mangas

I love mangas.

I just got Fushigi Yuugi 8 for christmas, but i forgot to bring it home with me from my other house! noooo

I don;t have alot, because they're expensive. But I love them

the only manga that i have properly read is the ranma1/2 series. they are soooo funny. one of the only things to make me laugh out loud in public when i'm on my own. :D do you know it.?

twinzz2003 said:
I've never heard of that. lol. who writes them?
they're these comics translated from japanese. but ya know how comics are short, like maybe 4 boxes? Mangas are the size of a regular book, and there's all kinds of different series by different authors.

and garnergarnish, never heard of it...what's it about? the main manga i'm erading right now is Marmalade Boy...haha

Ranma 1/2 is this story about a boy and his father who were training one day near these cursed springs and the one ranma fell in was the curse of drowned girl and the one his father fell in was the curse of drowned panda, so when either of them get splashed with water, they turn into a girl(ranma) or a panda(his pop). hot water reverses the effects.he then becomes betrothed to this girl who is the daughter of his dads old friend.
it really is hysterical. i reccommend reading it.

I love Ranma 1/2, and the newer series by the same creator, Inu-Yasha.

I buy my mangas at a Comic Book store, its also where I rent my anime.

i'm really annoyed at the moment cos i can't find the next book in the Ranma 1/2 series that i need, in the same covers that i've got cos they've only gone and changed the whole bloody lot of them and i've already got the first six. My ones are better as well. Bloody publishers. :angry:

They did that to all of thier series. My boyfriend was really annoyed about it.

I noticed though, that in the new cover, my Fushigi Yuugi manga's were half the price.

AH! I love the Inu Yasha mangas (better than the show, anyway!) I also own Demon Diary and Pet Shop of Horrors. I really want to read Akira. And Hellsing! I really love Hellsing! Seras is so much cooler than in the show -- but she's still cool in the show, too! She's my all time favorite anime female character.

Does anyone know where I can find the Blue Seed manga? I heard it was supposed to be in English, now. That's my favorite series.

Acrocanis said:
AH! I love the Inu Yasha mangas (better than the show, anyway!)
[post="985978"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah! I own all of the Inu-Yasha books and they're awesome I'm totally obsessed with Inu-Yasha right now! I also own all of the Dragonball/Z books, all of the Samurai Deeper Kyu books, all of the Shaman King books, all of the Rurouni Kenshin books. and alot more. Does anyone collect Shonen Jump books? There awesome! I easily own over 500 manga books. I totally obsessed with anime and maga. I aslo have over 500 anime movies. I live off of Alias and Anime. ^_^ ;)

The Sailor Moon manga is way different from the anime, but I actually like the story a lot better. But I can't find it in any bookstores here. *wah* (n)

Back