Marathons

Yeah, I think so too. If they showed the original ones and advertised it a lot ppl would be able to start from the beginning and they would probably get more viewers.

Last year, they did show marathons...on ABCFamily, they would also rerun every weeks ep the next Friday. Unfortunately, this isn't done anymore because people were afraid that others would start watching it on Fridays instead of Sundays, lowering their ratings even farther.

oooo but once and a while they could show a marathon. I mean I know they showed one on New years last season. Why cant they make another one!

ABC doesn't want to have a marathon anymore. Why? Because people like us would tape episodes and then possibly not by the DVD. Me, I'd buy the DVD anyways. But, alas, ABC dosen't care. In addition, it is commonly beleived that ABC is run by monkies.

🐒

ABC should release the DVD NOW because the new fans because of the superbowl will want to see all of the previous episodes - but alas, again, ABC won't release it until around the time Season 3 should start :angry: :(

Back