March Madness!

Jamison

Cadet
I know there's already a college basketball topic...but c'mon we know March Madness deserves one all to itself!!

Selection Sunday is this Sunday. Any predictions as to who's going to be in and who's going to be out?

Or any predictions as to who's going to to go all the way?

I'm a Duke fan...but there are some really good teams out there. As much as I hate to say it, Carolina scares me...but I know we can take 'em. :P

I felt so bad for Washington in the Memphis/Louisville game. They wouldn't have even had a chance if it weren't for him. I still hope that Memphis makes the tourney although I want my Illini to win it all. Kansas and NC went down today! :smiley:

I'm a Duke fan too. I LoVe JJ - hopefully he'll take them all the way. I really don't want to see Illinois win this year - I'm hoping for Duke or UConn. And even though I love Duke, I dont really mind UNC since I wanna go to school there.
Can't wait to see who makes the tourney and to get into my dad's office pool... March Madness is one of my fave times of the year :D

It's one of my favorites too! I can't wait to fill out my bracket tonight.

Hopefully Duke will win the ACC tourney...and possibly go all the way! :smiley:

Edit:
YAY for Duke winning and getting a number 1 seed!

Don't forget to print out your brackets guys! ;)

Duke lost this weekend :( I bet they'll be better next year. I hope JJ gets that Naismeth Trophy..that would be sweet. Oh well...

THERE'S STILL NO SIGNS OF INTELLIGENCE LIFE IN CHAPEL HILL

I think i'm gonna have to go with Illinios for this year...even though i wanted a cinderella story, I don't want Mich St. cuz they beat Duke and Kentucky(where my brother goes) and I HATE UNC.

I don't really want Michigan State either...

BUT if they win then Duke can say that they lost to the National Champion...which I guess isn't so bad.

Go Illinois!! Have to support the state of my birth! Most of my family's there and boy are they excited! That game on Saturday was incredible! I was shouting at the TV.

Back