March Update

An interview would have worked for me too, if it was something new. To me it was more a "refresher"... So I´m still waiting, and hoping, for another class update as promised two month ago.

I can see the frustration. To me, that interview was amazing because it's all rather new. To those that have been following this game for several years, they are probably like "MORE PLEASE!!"

yes.. FINALLY!! go check the aprils update (casting classes) on the official HJ page!

edit.. well, ranged rather.. *blush*

Sweet, update info!

I'm not particular to necromancers, but I've gotta admit- corpse bomb is just cool. I still get the feeling that I'm heading toward Wizard/Ranger.

I love the Ranger abilities that they've described. Makes them seem more like what a Ranger should be, less like what a Ranger's been.

I really like how in almost every class in at least one ability there is felxibility for the player to how narrow or wide the attack should become. Makes more variety and control, plus something very different. I'm really looking forward to the next three descriptions (especially bard) before I make any assumptions to possible class combinations.

I really like how in almost every class in at least one ability there is felxibility for the player to how narrow or wide the attack should become. Makes more variety and control, plus something very different. I'm really looking forward to the next three descriptions (especially bard) before I make any assumptions to possible class combinations.

Well. Knowing how DR Bards work... hell I'd be happy if the description was like "Bards will do stuff." And that was it. I'll be a Bard / something NO MATTER WHAT at release.

I'm just born to RP the class. =D

Sort of like me with rogues..

People were complaining that it sounded too assassin like to be called a rogue. Why does everyone separate the class into assassins or thieves!? Spies are the best!

... felxibility for the player to how narrow or wide the attack should become. Makes more variety and control, plus something very different.

Yes that is a very neat feature. I think it's the wider the effect the less damage it does, and the more narrow equals greater damage? If I remember corectly.

Back