Marching Band

oh......my......god...... you people have school marching bands?!?!?!?!?! wow! in my old school (i've just gone to a new one) the school orchestra (the only school ensemble there WAS!) consisted of 5 people! and then you people have marching bands at football matches and stuff! *stares in awe*
i have to made do with my bands outside of school... i'm in a band called the West Midlands Fire Service Band. It's a concert band and a marching band. We've played all over the place, from in the mansion house in london, to the rememberance parade in belgium to the fireservice headquarters in a medals ceremony. I wont go into detail about our marching though, cus i did it in the other topic!
Happy marching!

oh......my......god...... you people have school marching bands?!?!?!?!?! wow! in my old school (i've just gone to a new one) the school orchestra (the only school ensemble there WAS!) consisted of 5 people! and then you people have marching bands at football matches and stuff! *stares in awe*

:jawdrop: *stares in awe at you* lol, but in a friendly way. :P

I'm in a marching band, but we suck. We're that band that used to be good,but when we show up at competitions we get dead last in everything even though it's the best time we've ever done the show or somehting like that. It's sucky cuz there's just alot of no one giving a felgercarb about what we're doin and wastin everyone's time. ugh.

Back