Marine Biology

Status
Not open for further replies.
As most of you know I'm like obsessed with dolphins and marine biology and the ocean :lol:

I plan on being a marine biologist when I get older and majoring in marine biology, while minoring in psychology.

:snorkel:

Hey courtney.

i just asked you about this is another thread. i studied marine biology as part of my zoology course at university. :smiley:

KikiCourt said:
lol I know, that's why I made the thread :lol:
You did?! :woot:
oh cool!!!! well done girl! :D

i can tell you all now - it's a cool thing to study!! it's like watching national geographic all day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

and i love penguins too street soldier - they are my favourite!!!!

san diego also has a lovley marine biology program at SCRIPS ... hehe i'm obsessed with san diego.

lol i love dolphins! i wanted to be a marine biologist since i was like 7, but i got more interested into linguistics. i still love marine biology though!

i wanna come to america and go to san diego to sea world and the zoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jems said:
i wanna come to america and go to san diego to sea world and the zoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I ve been there its great, I saw the Shamo(Killer Whale) show it was awhile ago back when i was younger.

Street_Soldier said:
jems said:
I ve been there its great, I saw the Shamo(Killer Whale) show it was awhile ago back when i was younger.
coooooooooooooooooooooooool!!!!!
i'm sooooooooooooooooooooooo jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smiley: :woot:

If you go to sea world, try to do the "Trainer for a day" program. I did it last summer, and it was AMAZING!!! BTW Kiki, I'm thinking about either University of Hawaii, Florida, or University of Californa Santa Barbara.

AlohaSpy said:
If you go to sea world, try to do the "Trainer for a day" program. I did it last summer, and it was AMAZING!!! BTW Kiki, I'm thinking about either University of Hawaii, Florida, or University of Californa Santa Barbara.
trainer for a day - excellent fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AlohaSpy said:
What if we went to the same college? :lol: :woot:

KikiCourt said:
AlohaSpy said:
What if we went to the same college? :lol: :woot:
That would be so cool!

And I know that Hawaii isn't expensive at all, only $9,000 a year, and that's OUT of state! Santa Barbara is close to $20,000, but its a much bigger school. If you go to collegeboard.com, it has a interest survey that you fill out and it picks schools that match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back