Marissa and Ryan

Loved last night's ep. I was so scared when Ryan saw Theresa again. but she came thorugh and told Ryan to got to marissa. loved their PDA at school!! and their dance was so sweet. next weeks looks so good. Ryan didn't really figure it out but atleast they are together.

I love Ryan and Marissa... I was so happy they got it together this week! I just hope that she comes clean about what Trey did so they can put the weirdness completely behind and he can stop having doubts and he can help her through it. And I was so happy that Theresa told Ryan to go back to Marissa... when I saw her I was mad bc I thought she was gonna cause trouble, but what she did was REALLY nice.

I loved RM last night!!! so cute and good. THey are rock solid this year. I loved the beach scene with them!!! so good I loved when Sandy said Ryan had one hell of a GF. can't wait for more moments from them in S3!!!

So I was in the area and thought I'd come and share my love of Ryan/Marissa. They are *such* a cute couple :love: I have literally loved them since the pilot :smiley:

I didn't really like them that much at first since I was a big Marissa/Alex fan, but now I love them. And their scene in tonight's episode was so beautiful that now I am officially converted.

I love Marissa/Ryan since the first scene together in the Pilot, where Ryan said something like: "For you I'm whoever you want me to be!" This kinda James Dean Scene was so cute. :love: Though I find Lindsay nice, I think Marissa and Ryan are meant for each other.

Back