Marissa's Problems

hotpot

The Bubbly
Am I the only one who thinks Marissa and Ryan shouldnt be together right now? I think Marissa has a lot of issues to sort out and deal with... and being in a relationship isnt the best thing for her right now especially since tonights episode with the liquor in the car would have gotten Ryan in serious trouble...

I like Ryan and Marissa together, but I think they need to take a break while she sorts some stuff out.... anyone else argree?? :thinking:

Ryan was actually good for her this episode, he made her see the mistakes she was making, but overall I agree with you. Ryan can be distant, even cold with Marissa. She needs to surround herself with supportive people, which means Ryan's gotta start opening up, and letting himself get close to her, or they're doomed doomed doomed. Adam Brody Adam Brody Adam Brody, sorry, I just can't talk about anything O.c without mentioning Seth. He's the heart of the show and reason I watch!!!! YEAHYEAHYEAH

i like them together, but i agree ryan needs to open up way more!! he seems sord of like a wall, but its good that she at least has someone. instead of bein all alone with no one to help her out. She might be in a even worse situation without ryan.

i think he could still be there as a friend for her... but the way it looked from the previews for next time when she told him that she loved him already... and then his reaction... that is not helping her...

I totally agree, hotpot, Marissa has some serious issues lately. I think the writers are starting to blow her whole act out of proportion... the stealing, drinking, lying, and everything else is just out of her nature. Infact, she's acting a lot like Amy from Everwood is, totally out of character. I mean sure marissa's hurting, but all of this pain about her family being apart is happening sorta late into the break up... I don't know if Christmas stirred up some unreasolved family issues or something, but Marissa seriously nees to calm down and leave Ryan alone for now. Though I am totally behind Marissa and Ryan being together. And if that guy from the waiting room (who's name I can't rememmber and I'm too lazy right now to go look up) and her get together I am going to flip and get really annoyed with The OC. Cause it's like Ryan takes the advice from Sandy to leave Marissa alone at her therapist and then Marissa is practically flirting with the guy in the waiting room! :angry: *calms* Okay, done ranting ...what was the point of this..oh yes, I agree with those of you saying that Marissa needs to chill out quite a bit...

ya, her sord of character is geting like amys everwood. i didn't like it in everwood and i dont' realy like it here. She should definatly get better first i guess. then after they can get back together

Back