Marissa's Relationship Developments

According to this article Marissa will have a lesbian fling with Alex. What do you guys think about this? Are the writers just doing this to boost ratings? Personally, I'm glad because a Mariss/Alex storyline would free up Seth to be with Summer, which i really want to happen.

I think that it will be weird.... but I guess if it gets S/S together its OK. But um I want Marissa with Ryan!!! And it would be weird for her to go from Ryan to DJ to ALEX!? and back to Ryan. Its gonna weird me out a little.

I JUST HEARD ABOUT THIS ON EXTRA!!!!!

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's awesome!

Wow I cannot wait to see this, I hope we get to see a lot of tongue! :lol:

I wouldn't be so excited, but it's Olivia Wilde and Mischa Barton... you know it's gonna be great!

This is one gigantic spoiler that will make the stories on The O.C. so much interesting... because honestly, the show IMO is pretty cheesy, I've only watched because of the chicks and I missed a ton of episodes last season, but now, there's no way in hell I'm missing this!

Yeeeeeehaaaaaw!!!

In the previews for January it showed Marissa hitting on Alex. Which is funny because I thought it would be the other way around with Alex being the "guy" in the relationship, but it looks like Marissa is taking the initiative. "I'm not like the other girls." Yeah, we know that Marissa. The other girls wouldn't go from a hottie like Ryan to DJ who looks like he's 30 to Alex who's wanna-be punk. Oh, well it should be fun to watch.

i never liked their relationship. i always though she was dating him only because her mom hated him. and maybe she and alex belong together

Back