Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Izzy

• Christina

• Other

• Total voters
i think this is a kind of mean and stupid poll. no, i don't think sleeping with your best friend's wife is a good thing. i also don't think sleeping with your husband's best friend is a good thing, but i've come to love addison. i can't make a judgement on this guy before we even meet him.

m-c

i think this is a kind of mean and stupid poll. no, i don't think sleeping with your best friend's wife is a good thing. i also don't think sleeping with your husband's best friend is a good thing, but i've come to love addison. i can't make a judgement on this guy before we even meet him.

m-c
i think we can judge what he's done but in no way can we judge who he is, however i would like to see what peoples impressions are before we actually meet the guy- then he can be compared to the type of character he actually is...if that makes ANY sense

I think meredith because it will quite possibly be the final straw for derrick and her, and addison and derrick. Whether or not Derrick and Mer are together- he says he doesnt want to see her hurt, so this will be like a test

I'm not thinking that he is going to "ruin" anyone's life - but I would think that he would be going after Addison. I don't think that Merideth would have anything to do with him (unless she didn't know who he was.)

I think it will probably be Addison. In scenes from the next, it looked like Derek punched Mark because he was jealous of him and Addison, but in a commercial, it looked more like Derek punched Mark for talking to Meredith--and Addison watched the whole thing happen. If Addison sees that Derek is willing to punch Mark for Meredith, but he couldn't do it for Addison (granted they were different circumstances) that will probably majorly mess things up in the Derek/Addison relationship. So i think Addison's life is the one most likely to be ruined.
Penny.

not voting but just have to say.... mmmm. McSteamy indeed :love:

OHMYGOSH. My sister called me as soon as the ep ended and she was like so what did you think of Mark. And I said...well yea. Then she was like "omg so imagine how hard it was for me working for a man that looked like that". :lol:

Back