• Izzy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Christina

• Other

• Total voters
not voting but just have to say.... mmmm. McSteamy indeed :love:
OHMYGOSH. My sister called me as soon as the ep ended and she was like so what did you think of Mark. And I said...well yea. Then she was like "omg so imagine how hard it was for me working for a man that looked like that". :lol:
LOL Totally agree. I don't like him because he was the "other guy", but he was a total HOTTIE!!! I feel bad for him now. Addison needs to just leave Derek, and go with McSteamy so Derek and Mere can be together. Then it will be a win win situation! :D

The only person Dr. Sloan will hurt more is Addison ... Dr. McSteamy ... he is still in love with her, and by the way Addison reacted, she still feels something for this man ... (who can blame her) ... the problem will be if Dr. McSteamy goes to any other Dr. be it Meredith, Cristina, Izzie ... that would make him the "bad" man ... since it would mean he doesn't love Addison or never loved her ... but him coming in puts pressure on Addison to decide what she wants ... and on Dr. McDreamy to be truthful to his wife and let her go ...

Back