Maroon 5

"Highway to hell" by Maroon 5, isn't it a cover too ? It must be awesome.

It could be his gf
8.jpg

Wow. I got Maroon 5's Songs About Jane CD today, and it is such an amazing CD. All the songs rock, but especially Sweetest Goodbye. That one really rocks my socks!! ^_^

AgentDesertRose said:
Wow. I got Maroon 5's Songs About Jane CD today, and it is such an amazing CD. All the songs rock, but especially Sweetest Goodbye. That one really rocks my socks!! ^_^
[post="972911"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Well i'm glad you like it and i'm especially glad that you finally got to hear Sweetest Goodbye. :smiley: It is an amazing album and i'm trying so hard to convert everyone i know. I mean i'm so obsessed with them at the moment that i have the whole video for She Will Be Loved on my mobile phone, so i can watch it wherever i am. I guess thats kinda cool though. ^_^

I love "Sweetest Goodbye" too. It's one of my fav one this album.

You have a video on your mobile phone !? Cool !! :cool: How ?
My ring tune is "She will be loved", it's not as great as the real song though, even if it's a polyphonic tune.

After listening to the CD a lot, I adore "Must get out" and "She will be loved". :D

Look at my sig...!

Yep i love them too...great album(s) I go through phases with my fav song of thiers...secret/sunday morning/sweetest goodbye

If you can try and get (downloading is the only way)...

"ragdoll"
"woman"
"if you only knew"
"not falling apart"
"this love" (kanye west remix)

They are all brilliant especially "woman", the lyrics are perfect for Syd..."i still fail to understand, what it is about this woman..."

Alias_O4 said:
If you can try and get (downloading is the only way)...

"ragdoll"
"woman"
"if you only knew"
"not falling apart"
"this love" (kanye west remix)

They are all brilliant especially "woman", the lyrics are perfect for Syd..."i still fail to understand, what it is about this woman..."
[post="973285"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
oh, Ragdoll is one of the greatest songs ever... (y)

I just suddenly like them since "she will be loved"....it's soooo gd!!! ;)

Plus i discover there's a hot guy in the band from an interview....haha....is the drummer called ryan?? i guess he's the hot one right? haha...tell me if i'm wrong... :P

I'm in ROW D at the Maroon 5 Brisbane concert being held next month!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited! Now, if only I could find a way to get backstage...:smiley:

Kelly

I went to see Maroon 5 last week at the Carling Apollo.

They were the only group I've seen a passable oasis cover. (when in Rome I suppose)

and I've just got the accoustic album
I recommend it.

Rach

okay, I really need some help... I'm kinda torn apart... they'll be here in Vienna next Tuesday and I still don't know if I should go... and it's already Thursday/Friday... so what do you think??? is it worth paying 30 Euro???

oh well... just forget about it... I just realized I'm to late... it's sold out... :( (n)

*edit* oookay... I'm freakin out here... there are still some tickets available at another shop, so I'll just get them tomorrow... :P

My ticket was just under AUD $60. It's pretty cheap, I saw Black Eyed Peas for about the same amount two weeks ago.

I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait!

Did I tell you that I can't wait???!!!!

Kelly

Back