Maroon 5

AgentDesertRose said:
Niki, if you can get tickets, GO!!! That would be awesome. Especially since 30 euro is only like 24 bucks or something!!
[post="1038864"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I'm not going cause my friend's sick... :( and I actually don't wanna go alone, that wouldn't be fun... :( (n)

suniecancun said:
i cant stand maroon 5! they over paly there songs to much! only song by them i think is okay is harder to breath
[post="1043909"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I just can't stand it. I'm so sick of hearing This Love all the time. Harder to Breathe is good, but I'm just sick of them. Argh.

<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>I think they're great, I love them, my friend told me that she had a ticket to go see them and I was like "What why didn't you tell me??? I love them!" So I'm so jealous now! -_- </span>

Itz tha Dreila said:
I just can't stand it. I'm so sick of hearing This Love all the time. Harder to Breathe is good, but I'm just sick of them. Argh.
[post="1045547"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i agree!!! those songs are over-played but i still like em.!! SHE WILL BE LOVED!! :P :smiley:!!

i really love maroon5!
last week i went to a concert in Germany and it was awesome!!
i loved the live versions of their songs and the audience was great!
oh adam was so... :naughty:
i want to see them again!!

**Sara** said:
i really love maroon5!
last week i went to a concert in Germany and it was awesome!!
i loved the live versions of their songs and the audience was great!
oh adam was so... :naughty:
i want to see them again!!
[post="1046353"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Awww... Luckyyyyyy!! *jealous* :P

we were there about half an hour before the concert started, but the whole people were too stupid to line up... und suddenly we were in the second line! :lol:

I just can't stand it. I'm so sick of hearing This Love all the time.
Unfortunately, I can't enjoy Maroon 5 now that they are popular. They were great a few years ago, now...well, it's not the same. *sigh*

Tommy said:
Unfortunately, I can't enjoy Maroon 5 now that they are popular.  They were great a few years ago, now...well, it's not the same.  *sigh*
[post="1225057"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I agree 100%. And I know that it's selfish to say, but I loved them back when nobody else knew about them. Now they are overplayed just like every other band out there...Makes me angry how the radio can ruin songs!!!

iheartalias said:
I agree 100%. And I know that it's selfish to say, but I loved them back when nobody else knew about them. Now they are overplayed just like every other band out there...Makes me angry how the radio can ruin songs!!!
[post="1225448"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Yes, I know. There are quite a few artists who I wish would become poor and unsuccessful (I know it sounds awful) because their music was SO much better when they were unknown and independent. ie: Jason Mraz.

Tommy said:
Yes, I know.  There are quite a few artists who I wish would become poor and unsuccessful (I know it sounds awful) because their music was SO much better when they were unknown and independent.  ie: Jason Mraz.
[post="1225500"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
YES! I was going to use him as another example as well! Another one: Black Eyed Peas.

Back