Marriage

LOL, what an odd scale to have a 'young adult' setting, but no complementary 'adult' setting. Can I suggest that's why your scale is out of step with how everyone else uses the term, middle-aged?

Well, I'm short and look younger than I am. I hate being treated nice by people when I go places to get away from that. I went to the 924 Gilman (this was my second time there)...(not that you've ever heard of it unless you know history on Rancid Green Day(yeck) or Operation Ivy unless you live in beautiful Cali) one time and got treated like that in middle of a mosh pit... UHG.

Lol, if my hair gets any longer people might start mistaking me for a girl. I should cut it but I don't want it short and I don't want to be a shroom head.

Lol, if my hair gets any longer people might start mistaking me for a girl. I should cut it but I don't want it short and I don't want to be a shroom head.

I have a ponytail that goes halfway down my back (still have bangs though). I have the longest hair out of my circle of friends, be they guys or girls, but haven't ever had any gender confusion issues. I'd say the beard helps with that, but one of my friends is rather effeminate and gets called "miss" on a regular basis, despite his beard. He tends just to stare at people in awe of their blindness when they look at him face to face and think he's a girl.

My hair is set in stone. I can't style it. It just stays short, brown, and straight. If I try to use gel, the gel will actually crack and break down in about an hour. I tried for six months to grow it longer but it just stopped growing at some point.

I have a ponytail that goes halfway down my back (still have bangs though). I have the longest hair out of my circle of friends, be they guys or girls, but haven't ever had any gender confusion issues. I'd say the beard helps with that, but one of my friends is rather effeminate and gets called "miss" on a regular basis, despite his beard. He tends just to stare at people in awe of their blindness when they look at him face to face and think he's a girl.

Lol I read that before bed and had a dream about having hair that touched the ground and trailed like a foot behind me.

Back