Married By America

Title: Married by America

First aired: 2003-03-03

Overview: Married by America was a reality television program hosted by Los Angeles DJ Sean Valentine that aired in the United States on Fox in the spring of 2003. It was produced by the production company Rocket Science Laboratories.
Married By America

NO ONE HAS SEEN THE SHOW BECAUSE IT'S STUPID AND THEY AGREE WITH MY BOYCOTT!! THAT SHOW IS GOING TO RAISE THE DIVORCE RATES!!! Sorry, I'm angry, these reality shows suck

aliaschick4mv said:
NO ONE HAS SEEN THE SHOW BECAUSE IT'S STUPID AND THEY AGREE WITH MY BOYCOTT!!
i do agree with your boycott!LOL, i just dont watch these stupid reality mess with ppl's lives shows! i think they are just laughable but if that is what you like, have fun watching it, im just glad that there are ppl like jj abrams that come up with great shows like alias so that there is some good tv available to us!

I actually was thinking of watching the show to see how much the couples would hate each other, but I now think it's awful!! BBBBBBbOoO reality tv!!! The only reality tv show I watch is AMERICAN IDOL. Is that considered a reality tv show? I'm not sure!! I agree with the boycott!!

LOL - same here ! I hope it's not Bilie Jean and Tony though.... If anyone Kevin and Jill - although I'm not crazy about them either. The whole show is just really dumb !! However - I have to see who wins so I'll be watching it tomorrow.....

Back