Married teacher couples?

Hey! I'm Kelsey just to let ya know...anyways, onto the buisness..

My school has 1 married couple and one engaged. My geometry teacher this year (Mr. Meierbachtol) is married to my transition teacher from 6th grade. My geopgraphy teacher is engaged to my sisters homeroom teacher. Its really wierd b/c the math teachers are like 65 and 62, so they never really do anything but walk through the hallways and eat lunch together. But my geography teacher and my sis's homeroom are actually quite cute!! They are always talking and in the corner..haha..yup yup

Adios

Kels

We have lots of teacher couples at our school

My math teacher is married to the physics teacher

Two english teachers are married

My Spanish teacher is married to my friend's math teacher

In my middle school, our two coolest teachers dated. It was so fun to tease them about it.

Oh and my sister is a teacher at a catholic school, and I swear, theres something between her and the gym teacher. You can tell she likes him - its SO adorable. :love: I think he likes her too!!

There was only one teacher couple at my school. They are well into their 60's and very weird lol. She's really into gangsta rap and she teaches English and he's obsessed with aliens and teaches science. She'll sing snopp dog and he's all "they're among us now" very strange.

No couples at my school, but the spanish teacher is dating the french teacher's soon (she thinks its hilarious because her son is about 6' and the spanish teacher is barely five feet), and that same french teacher was also the foster sister of one of the janitors. And, two daughters of my freshman english teacher taught at the middle school (not to mention her four grandchildren that go to the high school), and the librarian's daughter also taught at the middle school.

There are two married couples at my old school (i finished last year)that met at school and got married!!

One was a pair of oldies, but it was cute when they were going out!!

The other one was two youngish teachers who met at school! It was funny really how they got together, coz the female was actually dating another teacher and then he proposed and she said no, so they broke up! Then she moved onto another male member of staff (the one she actually married) and they dated and he proposed and she said no, but they didn't split, they stayed together, and then he proposed again and this time she said yes and they got married!

Was kinda a little love triangle going on between these three for a while, all the students thought it was so funny, because it was all awkward between them for ages!

We have four married couples at our school.

One of them is my Geometry teacher and the other is the journalism teacher, who is also my coach for basketball. They make a cute couple, and the other teachers were comparing them to Barbie and Ken. :P

Another one is my overweight, ancient Biology teacher, and my former overweight, strict English teacher. I think they have contests on who can gain the most weight.

Another one is my Band teacher and my former Math teacher. I think they met at the school sadly enough.

The last one is the wacko music teachers. They wear matching plaid matching sweaters.

There is a couple (one of them don't teach there anymore, I forgot which one) who taught at my high school and I heard from a friend that they got divorce a couple of years after I graduated (c/o 99). The wife taught english. I had her for Sports Lit during summer school after freshman year (during the Summer Olympics in Atlanta, to be exact). The husband taught history yet I had him for Philosophy during the 6th (final) period of the school day during the 2nd half of my senior year.

there are quite a few at my school...I think there are about six.

my art teachers are married

physics and one of the secretaries (married)

chem and one of the librarians (married)

science/math and math (engaged)

math and one of the secrataries (married)

accounting and a history (engaged or married not too sure about that)

there might be more, I probably don't know about them yet... but there are quite a few at my school.

My history teacher went out with the drama teacher when I was in high school. And boy are teenagers awful about things like that!! We gave them such a hard time, especially because they were only in their mid-twenties. Now I am their age I feel terrible about it!

my class wanted to bring our italian and our english teacher together, but we didn't manage it. Now our english teacher is married with another woman....

yeah...my 2 old teachers in English was married...the woman came from the USA and he from Sweden...but yeah they were soo cute and nice of course.. ^_^

hmm.. two in my highschool. not sure in college.. how many. it was kinda weird.. you get to see them start as a couple.. and end up as married couples. weird but sweet. :D

There was this teacher who's name was Miss. Sofa and she got married and turned into Mrs. Couch. Or maybe the other way around, but I still find that hilarious :lol:

haha well we have one married i think or two...but mr. and mrs. urquidez are funny...cause there wide..so she's always bringing him Mcdonalds and he's all " HEY I SAID IN N OUT" and she's like..' OH BOOHOOO SUCKIT UP...OR IN" i was laughing when she said that

Two of our maths teachers, Mr Darmody and Miss Harkin (now Mrs Darmody) got married last year. However its very weird, as Mr Darmody is an awesome teacher who's really funny and proper sound. Yet Mrs Darmody is the devil, literally shes horrible. They're complete opposites.

In my previous school it was from pre-school to k-12 and there was about 7-10 couples teaching in the same school, not all of them married though.

In elementary, fifth grade to be exact, we had a couple. They were both new teachers so I don't know if they knew each other previously. Let's just say, they kept their private actions to themselves. :lol:

Currently, at my middle school we have a whole family! A married couple, one my english language arts teacher (wife) and the other my best friends history teacher (husband). They have known each other since high school! My english teacher likes to go on tangents and tell us these random stories, they're quiet funny sometimes. Their son is in either sixth or seventh grade, so yeah, whole family in one school. They have a daughter too, but she's not yet in middle.

They do sports together and are more than often by each other during passing time, which is kinda cute. :D

We have one couple at our school, the 5th grade teacher (wife) and the 8th grade teacher (husband). It's really cute actually cause he proposed to her on the last day before Christmas break 3 years ago in front of the whole school.

wow, we have a 8th grade science teacher and 6th grade science teacher that always come together to school and i've seen them with one of their kids in school, but anyway, they are hopefully going out, their cute.

There's not exactly any married couples in my school but our physics teacher's wife is a mother tongue teacher in the junior high next to our high school. They are sooo similar.

Back