married?

do you think vaughn will propose to syd?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• maybe

• i have no idea

• i don't know who vaughn is

• i don't watch alias

• Total voters
freelancer26 said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
LMAO!! Heheh, what in the world would someone be doing voting in this poll and registered at this site if they didn't know who Vaughn was or if they didn't watch Alias?  LMAO!!!!  That'd be pretty sad...I dunno if he'll propose....He better, but who knows what's in JJ's plot line.
come on jo. in just about every poll they have some insane answers to choose from duh if somebody didn't know what alias was they wouldn't know about this site and most likely wouldn't be voting in a poll about vaughn being married. it just sounded funny so i made it an option
LMAO!! I know that's what you meant to do, but I just thought it'd be weird if someone WAS on here and had no idea what Alias was ^_^ I don't know if he's going to be proposing now... :thinking:

What spoilers are out there (if any?) for the next season the only one i have heard is that Vaughn is truely married to someone. thanks if anyone knows anything! :smiley:

YES, He´ll proposed to Syd, If he is married, he´ll divorce and He´ll married with Syd.

Dream is Free ;) I´m only positive :P

~Natalia~

i think he totally will plus if they do get married they wont have to hide anything from one another because they work together an are both always informed about anything regarding them so she would actually have an hones an open relationship syd does deserve some happiness on the show dont you think so :P :smiley:

Back