Marshall Bigger Role?

Does anyone think Marshall is getting a bigger role now and will be used more like a regualar character!
I do, first of all he had the incident with Sark was a funny and big part from what he usually has!
Then on Passage 2 he had the part with the tracer and he was dancing and had lots of screen time and was acting a lot!
And now he is going to go on a mission with Jack,
don't you think he is going to become a much bigger Role! (y)

I agree with you Codename! I think it's great that Marshall is getting more screentime. Everyone seems to like him, so why not give him more time on tv and on missions.

Yea last ep. he definitely had more screentime. I just want to see what happens when Sloane finds out he lost the signal - that should be a fairly significant scene!

Prediction (Funny)

of Sloane's Power and killing people this is my prediction!

"Marshall you lost the signal you will die!"

I do hope that Marshall gets a bigger role - his character kills me everytime he is on the screen.

- jeremiah

well now Marshall is getting a bigger role he had a mission, now he is captured by Suit and Glasses.. hmm wonder how he will escape, die or something else?

I'm pretty sure Syd will save him...but they showed the preview for the episode airing on January 6 last night and it ended with someone saying, "There's no way out" or something like that. Any thoughts?

poor marshall!!!! he's 'my guy'. i love him b.c he's comic relief. i felt so sorry for him when he said the thing about never going on any missions... I knew then he would get a mission. but marshall will definately become CIA, vaughn was going to tell him anyway. it will be really hard on him, tho, because his entire world will vanish. he'll definately escape-- i mean, c'mon, it's MARSHALL, they can't kill him-- and syd will help. i hope they make marshall like a full time roll, and francie too! (someone else said this, i totally agree)

:smiley: Yap, he will be save by Sydney, same thing she did for Will from the tooth guy! I hate that tooth guy, I thought he was already dead? :angry:

Do you think? i sware Suits and Glasses wil be this never-ending torcherer on Alias, never able to die, but we'll always think they killed him.....then he'll be back like 10-15 episodes later. I hope he dies though, dude, he really needs to!!!after what he did to Will, and what he's gonna do to Marshall, ahh!!!I'm loving that last episode and can't wait for this one with Marshall having a bigger role!!!I am soo excited!!I was luaghing SO hard last ep, he is soo great!!

Back