Season 4 Marshall the Super Spy

Who else enjoyed the role reversal that took place last night? It was great to see Marshall step up and save the day. Marshall hardly ever gets the recognition he deserves. I totally loved it that everyone else had to be supporting figures last night. It's was like "A day in the life of Marshall". I loved the scene where Marshall lets Vaughn have it about the computer stuff. I think that it's great that people had to see what it's like to be Marshall - to be the man behind the scenes who makes the success of their jobs possible. Likewise, Marshall got to see what it's like to be in the field. He's been there before, but he's always had Syd to watch over him. This time, he was pretty much flying solo. And he did a great job!

It was also refreshing to see KW get the chance to expand Marshall's character a bit. Marshall's always been the goofy guy that makes us laugh, but last night, we got to see the strain that lying to Carrie is putting on him. That's a side of Marshall that we haven't seen. It made me sad.

Yeah I agree!! It would be so entertaining to have like a spinoff of Marshall and see more of him interacting with his family. :lol:

I also like it when we see him hold like a million things when getting out/ into his car!! Such a busy guy. :D

I never realized he could look so cool! :woot: He looked so smooth in that mission when he was in the field haha.

yep, it was such a new breath of air on the show ... Marshall is a computer geek, but on the fieldm he seemed such a different guy ... it was nice having all the other do for him what they do for them every day on the job ... like Vaughn helping him with the computer and aerial vision to locate Syd ... then Syd showing him about the phone-gun and he telling Syd "I know, I made it" ... and then Syd tells him ... "its different in the field" ... as we did see ... since he killed Ulrich without knowing ... and then getting his eye out ... that was creepy ...

I really loved seeing Marshall so much too! The guy is adorably hilarious and brings fun to the show in a way only he can! :D Alias has an awesome cast and it was great to see them utilize one of those great cast members more!

i thought it was excellent - i mean marshall has been on missions before but never on his own - the club mission especially was so hilarious - when he walked in and saw them all :rotflmao: and syd was talking him through it was just brilliant and then he lit the cigarette and almost choked :lol: too funny!!!! it was an excellent switch in the usual running of the show and as with last weeks nadia based episode a nice change (y)

Teaching Jack about the spork was hillarious!
Its a piece of useful information!

Marshall has had his moments in the spotlight in previous seasons, but nothing compared to what we saw. His character development was outstanding. He showed his humanity in a different light. It was a fantastic plot and writing job by the staff.

Thumbs up indeed! (y)

marshall was the best in that episope
even though it was sad, when he was tlaking about lying to carrie
but he saved the world
and syd
:D

This is pretty much my favorite episode because it focus around my fav character Marshall. Marshall never gets the credit he deserves for all the work he does and in this episode he finally got the chance to save the day. Nothing's better than that

Back