Season 2 Marshall!

marshall would never die... really... i mean they can't!!! he's the brains behind almost everything
JJ probably wants to reveal a little more of marshall's character

That's interesting, vaughneya. Like focusing on one character at a time (Marshall since Irina's situation is almost clearing up). And I agree that Marshall can't die. Doesn't he have a contract?

Yep, this Sunday they repeat the 2nd episode of the season "Trust Me." And you were right, Codename. We'll have to wait a few weeks more for the new episode.

AliasALIAS said:
Charlie said:
Yes... but not without some fun first ;)
Being tortured and having your teeth messed with is not fun. For Marshall that is. I wonder if he's gonna give what they're looking for, or if it will come down to the truth serum again.
know marshall.. he would pass out ...while syd saves him... poor guy...time to put some fake teeth in

Awww I feel so bad for Marshall. Poor guy, he did'nt even want to go on the mission! This is the most depressing torture scene I've ever seen. :( It truely is like disturbing, kind of like they're hurting a cute defenseless kitten. :poke:

please don't hurt marshall...too much. i mean, it wouldn't be realistic if he wasn't tortured a little....even syd got some teeth pulled. oooh, i was so pissed when syd was back in l.a. at a birthday party for francie and marshall was getting tortured on the other side of the world...sooo not fair!

agent hidden eyes said:
know marshall.. he would pass out ...while syd saves him... poor guy...time to put some fake teeth in
Yeah, your right, poor Marshall :( but what do you mean by time to put some fake teeth in?

I was thinking before it came on...."The Abduction" Marshall's first mission....that CAN NOT be good. :(

I felt sorry for Marshall. He was so scared! :thinking:

:angry: EVIL SUIT AND GLASSES! :angry: GGRRRR.... :angry:

Somebody save him! Please....

Poor Marshall! and it was so sad when he said he was glad he was doing something for the good guys, and Suits and Glasses, :angry: he's just plain creepy!

Back