Sci-Fi Marvel's Iron Man 3

Alien Soup

Head Chef
Tony Stark finds himself facing his most powerful enemy yet when he embarks on a harrowing quest to find those responsible for destroying his private world. Along the way, he discovers the answer to the question that has secretly haunted him: "Does the man make the suit or does the suit make the man?"

The movie features characters drawn from the comic books such as Mandarin & Eric Savin.

The Japanese trailer below features some scenes not shown previously.

No trailers for me thanks, I like surprises. Especially if it concerns something I really enjoy, (in this case) Marvel Superheros!

A-Marvel-Comics-Iron-Man.jpg

The movie features characters drawn from the comic books such as Mandarin & Eric Savin.
Interesting direction they are taking with Mandarin. The first two Iron Movies were more direct science-fiction but with The Avengers combing sci-fi with fantasy it seems to have made it a bit easier for the Iron Man franchise to dip into its history dealing with fantasy characters like Mandarin. If the traditional sci-fi & action audiences accept it then there is hope that we'll see some Marvel movies with characters like Doctor Strange.

As a kid in the 70's I loved the Marvel universe over the DC universe and would enjoy seeing some of the lesser known characters make it to the big screen using modern techniques, if even as a cameo appearance.

Robert Downey Jnr... I don't think they could have picked a more perfect person for the role of Stark. Dying to see this. Out over in the UK on DVD this week I believe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just saw this Saturday night. It was a fast paced, thrilling flick.
I thoroughly enjoyed it and love how the upgraded suit attaches in pieces. I agree = Robert Downey Jr. plays Stark to PERFECTION. And he's very easy on the eyes :kiss:

J.

Well I'm not going to comment on RDJ's looks but he is indeed perfect for the role of Tony Stark. As for the movie I enjoyed it but I still feel that the ending could've been slightly better. It was very predictable but the action makes up for that.

I know the sentiments - it's like, "Ha! I knew that was gonna happen."
But yeah - although a bit predictable at the end = still enjoyable. Looks like all the actors had a fun time filming as well. They mess so nicely together. Ya know...

I know the sentiments - it's like, "Ha! I knew that was gonna happen."
But yeah - although a bit predictable at the end = still enjoyable. Looks like all the actors had a fun time filming as well. They mess so nicely together. Ya know...
I was more referring to the bad guys...

Finally saw this last night. Awesome! I loved Ben Kingsley's role - without giving anything away to anyone who hasn't seen it . . . he's just so diverse :D

Back