Mature

My imagination has run far with me, I'm not sure you will like this, but I'm posting it anyway :D .
And since I'm not a native English speaker, let me know if there are some HUGE grammatical or linguistic errors, please.

Mature

"I need you to do one more thing for me, Sark" Irina says and sits down in the couch section of the private jet.

He is working on a lap top, analyzing the encrypted code from the disc he just have stolen. Once again they have cheated the Alliance and their agents, and are now one clue closer to finding the next Rambaldi artifact. Sark and Irina are on their way to Florence, planning their next move on the flight.

He looks up from the computer, towards Irina. “Sure, what's next?” he says. She smiles at him, leaning towards him, exposing her deep cleavage. She's wearing a Chinese inspired dress, black satin with small red flowers. The top is cut low and unsymmetrical, not leaving much to fantasy. The skirt is long but has a tall vent, reaching almost all the way up to her hip.

“You'll do everything I tell you, right?” she says.
“You're the boss, Irina.”
“You will do anything I tell you to, understand?” she says again, looking deep into his eyes.

Those eyes... Incredible what they can do to him. They almost speak a language of their own, a fact that has saved both of them on missions in the past. They can also tease him, and reprimand him without words. Her look surges him towards her, without knowing how, he is suddenly standing before her on the floor. His mouth has gone dry with the words she just said, the unmistakable tone. The mood has changed in an instant, what on earth is she suggesting? Even if his brain can't make it out, his body has responded to hers, his pulse beating quicker, and he feels the first pangs of desire in his loins.

“Yes Irina” he says, answering her question, swallowing hard.

He is rewarded with another smile, an all knowing, self sure and above all, a beautiful smile. “Good. I knew you would be a valuable and obedient co-worker from the day I took you in. Good work in Cape Town, by the way. Now it's time for another lesson.”

She spreads her legs open. With the vent so high, the dress falls all open in front, reviling her groin and nothing at all underneath. He gasps for breath, and feels his legs give way under him. He is on his knees in front of her. “Yes. There is were I want you. Now. Do exactly as I tell you.”

And so it starts. Guided by her directions, he takes the first steps down a road he never ever have been down before. Sark has good breeding and education, after years in boarding schools. He has his looks, resources and contacts around the world. He considers himself as experienced for his age, he is trained in spying, stealing, and even killing. He knows his ways around the beautiful people of Europe. He knows Cannes, Paris, Prague. He knows his way around the bedrooms of the daughters of Europe's rich and famous, he has left many women by dawn after a night of furious lovemaking. Though young he has slept with the chic girls in the latests couture and the blond ones with silicon breasts, starved bodies, thong panties and shaved pussies. Occasionally he had slept with nobility and even royalty. His baby blue eyes and sweet body has attracted many older women, seeking some comfort from their rich, loveless marriages with the young and gorgeous Sark. Not a single one of them has left a lingering memory.

This is nothing like it.

Step by step he has the unexpected chance to explore what lovemaking really could be like, what it can be when history and friendship forces you to put all your soul into it. He caresses her thighs, kisses her body, hard from exercise, but the soft skin of a mature woman. He lets his fingers trace her rich bush, finding the opening, parting her lips to expose the fantastic sight in front of his eyes. His breath is hard an shallow, cheeks red, not daring to look up and meet her eyes.

He has never felt like this with a woman before. He didn't even know that he desired her, only now when she's under his fingers in front of him does he realize that he has been attracted to Irina since the first time they met. She has been a secure spot in his life, the only secure spot of his adult life. Sometimes he has almost thought of her as a mother, because she is the only grown up woman he has ever been close to in his entire life. Admittedly a mother who occasionally have had him to kill somebody for her, but in Sarks life that is almost normal. She took him in. She taught him to steal, to kill, to blackmail. She taught him to be a grown man in this hard world. And now it seems like she's willing to teach him one more thing about being a man.

She has guided him, made sure he knew when he was touching her the right way. “Julian. Now I want you to do like this” she says. He dares to look up this time. She's smiling encouragingly, her eyes half shut with pleasure, totally comfortable with the situation. She almost never calls him Julian, he has time to reflect, before he parts her lips with his left hand, and starts to massage her clit with his index and middle finger. She's giving him the rhythm and she cames with a deep, long moan. She rubs her thighs together, sighs and smiles.

He's confused and a million thoughts whirl in his brain. He's so pleased, pleased that he could please her. He of all men in the world had a chance to be with someone like Irina. This is an unexpected gift she is giving him, teaching him about lust and how to please even an experienced woman on her own conditions. He is filled to the brim, his erection hurts badly and he wants release. He feels sad, thinking about his birth mother, who he never had a chance to know. He feels sad for his own country, which he never had a chance to know as a citizen and not as a wanted terrorist. He's thinking about how beautiful she is. He takes a deep breath and his thoughts are interrupted by Irina.

“Not bad. Now use your tongue.”

He's drawn in to her wet softness, making her came again. This time he leads, feeling her rhythm, using it to give her as much pleasure as he can. “Good. I always knew you were a good student. That's why you are working with me”. The third time she's making him use both his fingers inside of her and his tongue on her clit, making her last orgasm the most intense. She's breathing quicker, her face flushed and she is letting him see how much pleasure he has given her.

He's burning inside, so full of desire he feels he's going to burst. Also his tears are on the verge of bursting, he's feeling so inexplicably sad. Sometimes he feels like she knows so much more about himself than he does, about his background, but also about his deepest feelings. Why has he been stripped of his family, his childhood, his home, his adolescent. Why him? So that he could meet a woman like Irina? So that he could meet her and join her in her grand, mind blowing quest?

“You can go to the bathroom now, if you'd like” she says with a wry smile. “Maybe you'd like a moment to yourself?”

He leaves for the back of the cabin and hardly has to touch himself before he comes. Along comes the tears.

He stays in the bathroom for a while.

When he returns she's comfortably outstretched on the sofa, a glass of red wine in her hands.
“Go on, help your self” she says. On the table is an open bottle of a Chateau Petrus '82.

I loved it..If you continue this please pm me or if you write any Sark/Sydney fics let me know.

~Rach~

Thanks! I'm glad to hear you liked it.
I don't think I will write something Sarkney, I'm not such a big Sydney fan... But you'll never know. As said before, any fic including Sark is a good fic, so never say never :D

Now, I'm not usually a fan of Sark/Irina. However this was very well written. I think that a relationship between the two would be exactly like this: all about Irina, and Sark doing her bidding. Pretty hot, actually...

Back