Maxis' Spore

I've saw the 30minute clip of that game. It looks amazing to say the least.

I saw a video for this when watching the G4 E3 coverage. It looks OK but not really like a game I would enjoy ( I don't personally like RTS that much, and that's what this looks like ).

P.S. - If Maxis is going to be remembered for something, please let it be Sim City and not The Sims, I hated that game too. B)

I was much more a fan of Sim Ant (I totally killed that game) and I honestly liked Sim Farm waaaay too much.

I've played most of their games, especially since we had a mac back in the day and Maxis actually used to make their games specifically FOR macs.

The Sims is alright, The Sims 2 feels too similar for me to enjoy it.. I kinda used up my "The Sims" tolerance level back a few years ago.

I think my first game by Maxis was Sim City 2000, but I'm not completely sure on that.

I can imagine myself spending hours in the creature editor in Spore, just like I'll be spending hours in the character creation in HJ!

Oh man, I can NOT wait for Spore. It looks so awesome. I'll spend hours on hours in the creator.

And I'm not a RTS fan.

Oh, this is a riot:

Robin Williams playing Spore at E3.

Back