Season 5 maybe vaughn is not dead

kpax

Cadet
In the London times there is an article about vaughn being in rehab. During the middle of last season he became addicted to vicatin and is now undergoing treatment in switzerland. He will be returning mid season to resume his role...... kpax

eta: title edited so people don't think it is a dead cert ;)

In the London times there is an article about vaughn being in rehab. During the middle of last season he became addicted to vicatin and is now undergoing treatment in switzerland. He will be returning mid season to resume his role...... kpax

where did u get that info from? was it BA or DL?

I guess he's really going to need the vicatin now since he got shot with about 50 rounds!! Yeah he's probably just in rehab. LOL

This just does not make sense to me not considering what they did in the first episode with Vaughn's character.

Wait is Vartan on vicatin or is it Vaughn his character, I mean it might make a little more sense if Vartan was on it but it makes NOOOOOOOOOOO sense Vaughn being on it. So either this is BS or someone is confused

vaughn is filming a movie in austrailia with crocodiles

hell probably need pain killers after that but he isnt on the right now w w

what can't they do on this show? if they can pull off something as collossal as rambaldi i see no problem for them to bring yet another character back from the dead ... remember this isn't the first time they've ever done it ... there was irina, will, sydney, emily, why not vaughn? but then again i'm not really sure that they're bringing him back ... the next episode is how syd is kidnapped and tortured ... they might just write it as her hallucinations etc...

If you're going to just make up information, you should at least know how to spell Vicodin.

I'm with you!
You can't just jump on 'Vaugn isn't dead' bandwagon with a little Times article as your ticket! And as for them allowing other characters to come back for the dead, we never actually saw any of them die except Irina, and they can't pull the double card again. Michael Vartan IS coming back, very probably starting with the 100th episode, BUT he has NOT been in rehab. I am also very much inclined to believe that if he is secretly alive, Sydney DOES NOT know it. However I have been told that there's a chance Dixon and Jack, or at least Dixon does. And for the record, no character from Alias has ever been fully, mystically or unexplainably 'ressurected'.

Vaughn in rehab? Ya, 'cause that just sounds so Alias like. I really highly doubt that Vaughn is in rehab, lol. That woudn't even make any sense :blink: .

~Andrea :angelic:

The only rehab that they could possibly have him in that would make any sense what so ever would be physical rehab and that really wouldn't that much sense.

Vaugh leaving Alias didn't have much sense too.
Rambaldi, clones, two missing years, project christmas... Ther isn't much thing in Alias that really have sense. That's why we love this show

Found this quote in a spoiler section thought it was more appropriate in speculation
remebered that rambaldi medicine franceplica took
I had forgotten about the rambaldi fluid...I was thinking more along the lines of the drug that Jack gave to Arvin before his execution but maybe it was a combination of both the fluid and the drug cause the drug alone wouldn't help with all the gun shots he sustained, but the fluid would, then the drug so he can appear dead... Hmmm

Back