McDreamy or McSteamy?!

sexcivaughn14

welcome home
Ok, so I've always loved Derick and been like "Screw the ass that was his best friend" But now we meet Mark and I like him to...so what does everyone else think of McSteamy and McDreamy?

I feel the same way. After meeting Mark I actually like him. I STILL like Derek better though! I have loved Patrick Dempsey since forever, but it's not just that. I like his character also. I like the fact that after Addison cheated on him he still wanted to work things out and be a good person even though he loved Meredith. I don't want him and Addison to stay together, but I still think that trying to work things out with Addison made me like him 100 times more. :D

the end where mark was talking about how he loved addison was touching, but why would he show up and hit on meredith if he loved addison? so i'm not one hundred percent sure on him. he is hot though. 🤤
but mcdreamy will always be mcdreamy. he's lovable and hot. that's more important than just hot.

m-c

can't we just have both ... McDreamy and McSteamy ... :love:

Hahaha yea! (y)

I've got to say I can't decide. If just considering their looks, then well they're not comparable because the looks they have are so different, but then like similar. I mean you know?

McDreamy, I mean seriously...he is the definition of a dreamy guy. He's a f-ing surgeon with gorgeous 2 million dollar hands, and a priceless face and priceless hair to go with it. But then McSteamy is tall, hot, also another f-ing surgeon who can suture himself!! and who's got himself a very nice face, and hair to go with it too. And man I was noticing, his legs looked like ultra long. Maybe it was his pants ^_^

So yea. I don't think I could ever decide. :mellow:

can't we just have both ... McDreamy and McSteamy ...

mcstreamy! haha.

mcsteamy = every time i see you i want to push the emergency stop button.

mcdreamy = romance me for a while before we go back to my place and erm, you know. :P

m-c

Back