Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

Me am Owen

Discussion in 'Open Chat' started by Owen Williams, Jul 27, 2008.

1. Owen Williams

Owen Williams Cadet

Hello folks!

New member here, so thought I'd be polite and introduce myself. My real name is Balthazar the Undefatigable, but you can call me Owen.

Um... what can I tell you? I'm married, with two children. I spend too much time ignoring both Wife and Kiddies because I sit in front of a laptop writing reviews of films, tv and books as well as trying to find time to write short stories and plan out the novel that just about every geek wants to write.

I tend to be less than serious in most of my posts, so take everything that I say with a pinch of salt, and I hope to become a regular around here, as long as y'all are lovely and cuddly and welcoming.

2. Webster

Webster The Red Tarheel

(y) Welcome to Cool-Sci, Owen!

3. Kevin

Kevin Code Monkey Staff Abductee

Welcome aboard, Balthazar the Undefatigable Owen!

(y)

4. Tim

Tim Creative Writer

Hey! hope you're having more fun right now that me feeling like a marshmallow over an open fire! Too hot to think !

5. Kevin

Kevin Code Monkey Staff Abductee

Should we ask?

6. Tim

Tim Creative Writer

England has blue skies, blinding sun and steamy nights. Only 25c but it's hot for us :)

7. Mojo

Mojo Rocket Ranger

Howdy Owen. You beat me here by a couple of days, so I'll just call you Grandpappy from now on.

(y)