Me and My crews music

Xblood

Cadet
well if you like rap... which i dont think many of yall will lol but yeah check out me and my crew's songs we have more but only 4 you can listin to.. and the song take it to the floor is a freestyle.. but here is the link

King Street Stunna Boys

I don't enjoy rap, but I can tell you this. It sounds pretty ---- cool in my opinion. Good job.

Originally posted by Xblood@Jun 16 2006, 03:39 AM
well if you like rap... which i dont think many of yall will lol but yeah check out me and my crew's songs we have more but only 4 you can listin to.. and the song take it to the floor is a freestyle.. but here is the link

King Street Stunna Boys
The voice on "Take It To The Floo..." (the rap, not the hook) reminds me just a little of one of the guys from Audio Two. If his voice was a bit higher pitched he might even sound like Too Short. Then again it may just be the audio. Personally I like "socially conscious" rap. Tupac, BDP, PE, Kool Mo Dee, Big Daddy Kane, EPMD, Eric B. ..... Not everything they wrote delt with social issues, but when they did ... you felt it in the lyrics.

I will be amazed if anyone here knows who Audio Two is without checking with Mr. Google.

S.

Yea I have no clue who they are. However, google I belive is everyones best friend so I'll definatly check them up on that. Wikipedia however is soon to match google as my best friend though.

oooh sabastian you listin to that old skool well my fav rapper is Bizzy Bone and Bone Thugs n Harmony now they said some real stuff

Yea, I even pull out some of my old LP's of the early battle raps. Busy Bee Vs Kurtis Blow is a great one. Roxan Shantee vs The Real Roxan vs UTFO. Legit free styling is where it's at.

S.

Back