Season 4 Me = SPOILER FREE!

I cannot even believe this, but after almost 7 months of no new Alias, I have somehow managed to stay spoiler free! And no, my friends, I was not A) Tied up B) Threatened C) Payed off or D) Given Candy to stay spoiler free.

How are all of my fellow Alias afficionados doing about the massive amounts of S4 spoilage circulating around the internet? Have you all been good little boys and girls and stayed spoiler free too? (I hope so, cause Santa's watching...)

Anyway, what I wanna say is that there is SO much info about season four flying around this site along with the other 37,000 dedicated to Alias, and it's getting tough not to take a peek at what's acomin' in January. So, give support!! Thanks a bunch!

Awesome! I do try. I just uh keep accidently read things I'm not suppose to. No really! Those warnings should be bigger and scary looking. :D

I am about 90% spoiler free. The stuff that was leaked to me got there by accident.

It is getting harder now, with the promo airing and with the actors about to start doing interviews but I think I will make it. Only 6 weeks left, right?

KaveDweller said:
I am about 90% spoiler free.  The stuff that was leaked to me got there by accident.

It is getting harder now, with the promo airing and with the actors about to start doing interviews but I think I will make it.  Only 6 weeks left, right?
[post="1085368"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Sample here I'm trying to be spoiler free but have accidently found out a few non-specifuc things about s4 if that makes any sense. I watched the first promo 'cos I figured it wouldn't be spoilery and it wasn't too bad (I was still a little naughty watch it) - its made me really desperate for new eps!!!!!!!
un

I have looked spoilers for S3 in the past but am 99% spoiler free for S4. All I know of S4 is the promo. I really have no idea what will happen next. :D I don't want ruin S4 for myself.

<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>I'm almost spoiler free but whenever I see anything to do with Lauren or S/V I can't loose my principals -_- </span>

Im not so much spoiler free although i have started this week which means i havent read this huge spoiler from Kirsten! Im quite proud of myself, now hopefully no-one will let it slip!! ;)

I think Alias S3 would have been SOOO much better had I not known exactly what was going to happen in every episode before it aired... ;)

I don't know how you can stay spoiler especially since we have to wait until January to our beloved show. I'll take/read anything Alias to hold me over until January.

I have been spoiler free since the middle of season 1. I watched that first episodes with Noah knowing almost everything that was going to happen and realized it would have been so much better if I didn't know it. So I went cold turkey after that.

Sometimes I accidently read info, or I see a promo and realize something but other than that it is easy because I know I like the show better when I am surprised.

It's similar for me Kavedweller, except what I had been spoiled for was knowing Sydney's face was going to show up on the Prophecy page. After that I decided, I wanted to go spoiler free.

There's just no point in knowing things in advance for me...as I always find it less interesting just to read about than to see. And I don't want to have already prejudged how I feel about the things that are going to happen, knowing they they were coming...I want to be surprised, I want watch thing unfold and freely speculate about what's coming. I love suspense, which relies on making you alternately hope and fear what's going to happen next.

I do not try to avoid promos, I don't find those too spoilery. But I refuse to read upcoming episode synopsis in TV Guide or even on ABC.com, because what I least want to know is the PLOT of the next episode. I usually avoid the promo pics. I do not try to avoid casting spoilers. I don't mind knowing who's going to guest star, I just don't want to know why or what role they will play.

It's similar for me Kavedweller, except what I had been spoiled for was knowing Sydney's face was going to show up on the Prophecy page.

I had not read that one, but I guessed it was going to happen. I think I had read a hint from an episode description which is why I avoid those. I pretty much avoid anything that I think can be spoilery. Last spring I read this article that someone had linked to at TWoP. It turned out to be an article saying they had cast Mia to be Sydney's sister. I was like..."What? Sydney doesn't have a.....Oh. I guess she does now." So now I am paranoid about anything I read, even the vaugest episode descriptions or casting news could have something that reveals what I don't want to know, but it is hard to stay 100% spoiler free when you read the message boards.

Back