Season 4 Me = SPOILER FREE!

i was spoiler free ... pretty much untill last night
i got weak.... and i broke :sadangel:
hahah oh well

Today is the day that I have declared "no more spoilers or promo pics".... ;)

Never thought I'd get to that point this year... but I'm there.... I WANT THE ELEMENT OF SURPRISE COME JAN. 5TH.

I've accidently spoiled myself with some images...:(...it's not terrible...now I'm just waiting to see more of her great outfits...

Marlene said:
I've accidently spoiled myself with some images...:(...it's not terrible...now I'm just waiting to see more of her great outfits...
[post="1122877"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I'm not counting images. LoL, not reading spoilers is hard enough. I gotta look at the images. ;)

spoiler free here ... saw some pics, but nothing major ... I am ready for January 5th to start my new life with Alias ... :woot:

Tenderbear said:
I cannot even believe this, but after almost 7 months of no new Alias, I have somehow managed to stay spoiler free! And no, my friends, I was not A) Tied up B) Threatened C) Payed off or D) Given Candy to stay spoiler free.

[post="1085300"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

SpyDude said:
I have looked spoilers for S3 in the past but am 99% spoiler free for S4. All I know of S4 is the promo. I really have no idea what will happen next. :D  I don't want ruin S4 for myself.
[post="1089547"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Tenderbear said:
I think Alias S3 would have been SOOO much better had I not known exactly what was going to happen in every episode before it aired... ;)
[post="1092546"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
me 2 i think i ruined :angry: s3 by the spoilers, sooooo im trying hard to stay spoiler free. Its been a long couple months,lol ;) :redhair:

SkyGirl5 said:
i was spoiler free ... pretty much untill last night
i got weak.... and i broke :sadangel:
hahah oh well
[post="1093783"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
lol.. i just read your post, lol........(any good spoilers? lol NO DON'T SAY, dont wanna know)

Tenderbear said:
D) Given Candy to stay spoiler free.
[post="1085300"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
This might be, in fact, the only thing that would work for me. :lol: :P

So far, so good though. It's getting more and more tempting though!

i'm trying SO HARD!

i completely ruined the last 5 eppys of S3 cuz i got so spoiled on them, and then when i watched them, it wasn't exciting...i was like...ok...any more? wait that's IT?

but it's HARD!

all i've seen is:
titles of a couple eppys
the promos (does that count as a spoiler?)
and the blurb on ABC.com (is that a spoiler?)

NO NO NO I WILL NOT BE SPOILED!

*has a temper tantrum*

^_^

Back