Mean Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today, as we all know was the fisrt day back from break, I was having a s***y morning, didnt get much sleep. And I went to choir, my two friends bursted at me screaming, saying I was calling them a b**** and never did anything with them. Well, I told a friend online, that they were acting like it and I went to the movies with a good friend on Saturday. My online friend promised not to tell, so now I am pissed of at her. My friend Sarah treats me like felgercarb and everything I do, she yells me for, as of right now we aint friends. my other friend Melissa and i worked it out, she actually listened to me for once. I started to cry and all my other friends stood by me so.

awwwwww!!!
*hugs asha*
urgh i remeber wen all this felgercarb happend wen i had a fight with her she kept spreadin stuff etc!!

ooo asha!!!! :hugs: dont let ur friends get to u. there just insecure! ur aweosme asha!!!!!!!! im glad u mangage to work it out with a few friends... :just be happy: :flowers:

I am sick and tired of this s*** happening. Ever since my friend, Melissa decided to become friends with my ex-friend Sarah, she has been rude, loud, and a b****. Sarah is the type who can only have one friend and they are controlled by her.

AWWW**hugs** think about happiness :smiley: see i was down toay and then i saw clay in my tfk (time for kids magazine) and everything got better :smiley:

sorry to hear that hope it works out....

it surprises me i never had that much probs with my friends and such....but i kinda was uhm a bit of a loner also

Bondgal2007 said:
Today, as we all know was the fisrt day back from break, I was having a s***y morning, didnt get much sleep. And I went to choir, my two friends bursted at me screaming, saying I was calling them a b**** and never did anything with them. Well, I told a friend online, that they were acting like it and I went to the movies with a good friend on Saturday. My online friend promised not to tell, so now I am pissed of at her. My friend Sarah treats me like felgercarb and everything I do, she yells me for, as of right now we aint friends. my other friend Melissa and i worked it out, she actually listened to me for once. I started to cry and all my other friends stood by me so.
Remember what I told you online the other day, sweetie and try your hardest to hang in there. :xoxo:

I :love: you!

KikiCourt said:
Bondgal2007 said:
Remember what I told you online the other day, sweetie and try your hardest to hang in there. :xoxo:

I :love: you!
ahh lots of love from me too.....::hugs:: :xmas:

thats good to hear!

my friends offline arent trouble for me, they're just idiots.. total and complete immatute idiots. :hmm: ok, I guess that girl kred ( cr-A-dee) isn't my friend.. just the girl who tags around me all the time.. She's supposed to be in 8th grade but she acts like she's in 5th. Low IQ.. very low. :hmm: sorry i had to complain :mellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back