Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It was OK!

• It wasn't as good as I wanted it to be

• It sucked

• Total voters
I loved it. I thought it was it was really sharp, but the ending let it down by making it all nice and clean for the audience. It was too dumbed down. It was really a great movie though otherwise, very funny!

Alias Anna said:
watched it again this weekend :lol: "irregardless!" --gretchen (lol)
[post="1060080"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
"It's like the rules of feminism!"

it's sad how many times me and my roommate have watched this movie... :lol: :lol:

I finally got to see it Thursday

GREAT MOVIE :D Or as they would say it...grool movie :lol:

I thought it was one of the best teen movies I've ever seen :D

I'll be honest. I have a pet crush on Lacey Chabert (and cant help but pronounce her name with a thick fake stereotypical neo-Franco deep south accent every time I say it). Blame Lost In Space, Lacey's voice and her ability to so easily spout out dark humor lines as perfectly natural. I really watched the movie to see what she was up to and it turned out to be a great little flick. Maybe a little simple, but worthy of appreciation. Sure, it needed to be tougher and the resolution to everything was a little too rosey, but those aren't a deal breakers. It's enjoyable, eh, 'irregardless'. =P

Also... love Janis Ian. Both the character and the actual human.

I watched the movie twice in a row yesterday after never having seen it before (Sheesh. Hello, grammar!). I've not done that since I first saw The Usual Suspects. I'm not comparing the two movies on quality, I'm just saying the appreciation and strangely guiltless addictiveness the movie has is similar.

Totally fetch!!

"Gretchen I'm sorry that I laughed at you when you got diarreah in Barnes and Noble"

Kevin G was fantastic.....

"Yo Yo Yo! All you sucka MCs ain't got nothin' on me! On my grades, on my lines you can't touch Kevin G! I'm a mathlete, so nerd is inferred, but forget what you heard I'm like James Bond the third, sh-sh-sh-shaken not stirred - I'm Kevin Gnapoor! The G's silent when I sneak through your door. And make love to your woman on the bathroom floor. I don't play it like Shaggy, you'll know it was me. Cause the next time you see her she'll be like, "OOH! KEVIN G!"

[quote name='Joey's Pizza?' date='Dec 4 2004, 06:58 AM']"Gretchen I'm sorry that I laughed at you when you got diarreah in Barnes and Noble"
[post="1096625"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
[/quote]
...."And I'm sorry for repeating it now." :lol: :lol:

[quote name='Joey's Pizza?' date='Dec 4 2004, 05:58 AM']Kevin G was fantastic.....
"Yo Yo Yo! All you sucka MCs ain't got nothin' on me! On my grades, on my lines you can't touch Kevin G! I'm a mathlete, so nerd is inferred, but forget what you heard I'm like James Bond the third, sh-sh-sh-shaken not stirred - I'm Kevin Gnapoor! The G's silent when I sneak through your door. And make love to your woman on the bathroom floor. I don't play it like Shaggy, you'll know it was me. Cause the next time you see her she'll be like, "OOH! KEVIN G!"
[post="1096625"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
[/quote]

i so totally agree!!!!! i adore kevin!!!! my brother andi memorized that rap and we just randomly start repeating it all the time :D

i was watching the movie with the commentary and they (producers) said that kevin and tran-pak are actually brother and sister :eek: i was like whhhhatttt..... :P

This movie along with 10 Things I Hate About You are the funniest modern teen movies. The scene that made me laugh the loudest was when Janis Ian admitted her lesbian crush on Regina George. I also like the deleted DVD scene where Regina is being offered those "protein" bars while hospitalized in bed.

I was JUST going to make a topic on this! This movie is wicked hilarious!

Quote time!

This is Karen from Planned Parenting. Can you let her know that I have her test results in. It's urgent

Fetch!

You go Glenn Coco!

My purse! Looks like he's headed for THE PROJECTION ROOM ABOVE THE AUDITORIUM!

I really want to lose 3 pounds

I saw Cady Harron wearing army pants and flip-flops, so I bought army pants and flip-flops (that girl is HILARIOUS!)

You smell like a baby prostitute

I gave everything to him! I was half a virgin when I met him!

Do you wanna do something FUN! Do you wanna go to Taco Bell?

Cady: you're not stupid, Karen
Karen: No, I am actually...I"m failing almost everything
Cady: Well, there must be something you're good at
Karen: I can put my whole fist in my mouth! Wanna see?
Cady: No, that's ok. Anything else?
Karen: I'm kinda psychic. I have a 5th sense!
Cady: What do you mean?
Karen: It's like I have EPSN or something! My breasts can always tell when it's gonna rain.
Cady: Really? That's amazing!
Karen: Well, they can tell WHEN it's raining

Lol more later

UncoveringAlias said:
I was JUST going to make a topic on this! This movie is wicked hilarious!

Quote time!

This is Karen from Planned Parenting. Can you let her know that I have her test results in. It's urgent

Fetch!

You go Glenn Coco!

My purse! Looks like he's headed for THE PROJECTION ROOM ABOVE THE AUDITORIUM!

I really want to lose 3 pounds

I saw Cady Harron wearing army pants and flip-flops, so I bought army pants and flip-flops (that girl is HILARIOUS!)

You smell like a baby prostitute

I gave everything to him! I was half a virgin when I met him!

Do you wanna do something FUN! Do you wanna go to Taco Bell?
Cady: you're not stupid, Karen
Karen: No, I am actually...I"m failing almost everything
Cady: Well, there must be something you're good at
Karen: I can put my whole fist in my mouth! Wanna see?
Cady: No, that's ok. Anything else?
Karen: I'm kinda psychic. I have a 5th sense!
Cady: What do you mean?
Karen: It's like I have EPSN or something! My breasts can always tell when it's gonna rain.
Cady: Really? That's amazing!
Karen: Well, they can tell WHEN it's raining

Lol more later
[post="1264910"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:lol: :lol:

I look foward to the others

i just saw a Jason Mrax music video and Janis was in it! and i barely recognized her! she looked goregous! she's a beautifu; girl! the video is called you and i both, if anyone is interested ;)