Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It sucked

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Title: Mean Girls

Tagline: Welcome to girl world.

Genre: Comedy

Director: Mark Waters

Cast: Lindsay Lohan, Rachel McAdams, Lacey Chabert, Amanda Seyfried, Lizzy Caplan, Daniel Franzese, Jonathan Bennett, Tina Fey, Tim Meadows, Amy Poehler, Ana Gasteyer, Neil Flynn, Rajiv Surendra, Elana Shilling, Graham Kartna, Ely Henry, David Aherne, Ayo Agbonkpolo, Molly Shanahan, Jonathan Malen, Jeff Moser, Miranda Edwards, Les Porter, Eve Crawford, Jack Newman, Michelyn Emelle, Bathsheba Garnett, Ky Pham, Danielle Nguyen, Daniel DeSanto, Alisha Morrison, Chris Anton, Dwayne Hill, Diego Klattenhoff, Jan Caruana, Wai Choy, Julia Chantrey, Jacky Chamberlain, Olympia Lukis, Stefanie Drummond, Kristen Bone, Jessie Wright, Tyson Fennell, Stephan Dickson, Andreja Punkris, Noelle Boggio, Jordan Dawe, Alexandra Stapley, Laura de Carteret, Nicole Crimi, Erin Norah Thompson, Dan Willmott, Michelle Hoffman, Valerie Casault, Sharron Matthews, Jo Chim, Randi Lee Butcher, Erin Jarvis, Kaylen Christensen, Jill Morrison, David Sazant, Clare Preuss, Bruce Hunter, Megan Millington, Tara Shelley, Shannon Todd, David Reale, Krysta Carter

Release: 2004-04-30

Runtime: 97

Plot: Cady Heron is a hit with The Plastics, the A-list girl clique at her new school, until she makes the mistake of falling for Aaron Samuels, the ex-boyfriend of alpha Plastic Regina George.
Mean Girls (2004)

it was a great movie ... but I would have preferred the girls go hand in hand ... you know, fighting, screaming at each other ... and not have a bus stop the tension ... I don't think she could have survived that bus crash ... and more things could have been thrown into the story line ...

It could have been better ... but I liked it ... (y)

I think that whole thing was the bus was a little ... I don't know, far-fetched because yeah, Regina would have died. Although, in a way - I think it was showing how it was going againist the cliche 'it takes someone dying for everyone to realize the moral of the story' - and solved the problem realistically.

I liked it, but was expecting a bit more. Oh, and I love Tina Fey. So funny.

OH. MY. GOD. I. LOVED. IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it was one of my very fav movies! i've watched it like 5 times in the last week, the christmas pagent was my fav part :lol:

"yo yo yo...allll youuuu... sucker mcs got nothin on me "heheheheheh

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database