meet anyone famous??

I've met some sports athletes like Emmitt Smith and Troy Aikman. I've also met Steve Gutenberg from Police Academy. I walked by Fred Durst in a mall once! :lol:

My friend bumped (literally) into some famous guy that you all probably have heard of...only, i forget who it was! Forgetful me!

I've met pretty much no one...My dad has met Cary Grant, I've met R.L. Stine...thats all i can think of right now.

Ive met Ruben Sierra from the N.Y Yankees :woot: I was speechless :eek: :lol:

I met Dylan Graves,well actually I see him everyday at teh beach :lol: hes only 15 and hes in the Quiksilver surf team and hes really nice and sweet.

I've met Ice Cube in Sea World, Jamie Lee Curtis at the Long Beach Aquarium, and David Spade at a Dodgers game. Thats about it. I have lived in LA for almost 20 years(My whole life) and thats all the famous people I have seen.

Lolz! WOW! It must really pay to live in America! :P I live in Australia so yah...only Aussies will know who I'm talking about:

I shook Felix form Cat Empire's hand
Was an extra in Rebecca Gibney series so got to see her quite a bit
:D
Pretty insignifiacnt compared to yours...

nattie700 said:
Lolz! WOW! It must really pay to live in America! :P I live in Australia so yah...only Aussies will know who I'm talking about:

lol, Nattie. Yeah, we need more high profile celebrities down here. Saw Darren Hayes (former lead singer of Savage Garden) at Darling Harbour once.

Shook hands with the Aussie guy who plays The Kid in Matrix Reloaded and Revolutions. He's name escapes me right now. Met Keanu Reeves at the premiere of Revolutions at the Sydney Opera House. It looked like he wasn't going to come over to where my friends and I had been standing for hours in the freezing cold but he eventually did and my friend exclaimed happily that she was left-handed as well to which she received a genuine smile. It was very nice to see Keanu Reeve's smile up close :blush: Also saw Jada Pinkett Smith and the Hilton sisters (didn't really know them back then).

Jermaine O'Neal from the Indiana Pacers. O ya! At the same game I was sitting 3 seats away from LARRY BIRD! I got his autograph. :D

jess said:
nattie700 said:

lol, Nattie. Yeah, we need more high profile celebrities down here. Saw Darren Hayes (former lead singer of Savage Garden) at Darling Harbour once.
I love Darren Hayes!!! :D

i met the cast of NYPD blue which were denis franz, kim delaney, ricky s. (cant spell last name) and the andrea something(she was the blonde but left the show) this was about 6 yrs ago i think. and i think the producer or some big timer in charge of the show.

oh and i walked past robert duvall at a horse show. he lives around here but i never see him. i think thats about it.

Shook hands with the Aussie guy who plays The Kid in Matrix Reloaded and Revolutions. He's name escapes me right now. Met Keanu Reeves at the premiere of Revolutions at the Sydney Opera House. It looked like he wasn't going to come over to where my friends and I had been standing for hours in the freezing cold but he eventually did and my friend exclaimed happily that she was left-handed as well to which she received a genuine smile. It was very nice to see Keanu Reeve's smile up close :blush: Also saw Jada Pinkett Smith and the Hilton sisters (didn't really know them back then). [/quote]
:eek: lucky u..i would love to met keanu and darren..th kid isn't looking either :rolleyes:

Back