Comedy Meet the Fockers

I can not wait to see this movie!

The first time I saw the first one, I did not enjoy it at all. I felt horrible for him the entire time, but then I was at a friends house and I watched it again, and couldnt stop laughing and loved it. So now I can not wait until I can see it, which is odd because usually i can not stand when sequels are made. But with an already amazing cast and then they add dustin hoffman and barbara streisand, it has to be good. Plus the trailers are funnier than most comedies i have seen this year.

Just saw this last night....SOOOOO friggin funny! Dustin Hoffman and Barbara Streisand were downright hilarious (especially Hoffman). I laughed almost the entire time. Highly recommended!!! :lol: (y)

Saw it on Wednesday.. I loved it!! Really was funny.

I can't compare it to the first because it's been a long time since I watched it, but I remember laughing more the first time. But Meet the Fockers is still great.

OMG I saw it last night.

It is sooooooooooooooo funny.

Love the little baby and his first word and Pam saying I am changing my name to this.

That was hilarous.

I loved Owen's Cameo I knew he had to come into the film somewhere.

I loved the Cat and Dog too.

I would say is better than the first one.

Love Babs and Dustin they great.

:smiley: ;)

I think it's funny how it got such bad reviews, but I haven't heard one thing bad about it by regular movie goers! Shows how much critics know...LoL

Dani 22 01 1979 said:
OMG I saw it last night.

It is sooooooooooooooo funny.

Love the little baby and his first word and Pam saying I am changing my name to this.

[post="1129294"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

The baby totally stole the show. So cute. I know some adults that could use some Self Soothing training. And I just love how Jack is like putting the kid through like some mutated version of project Xmas. And funny how his name is Jack too hmm...

Xin Li

I think Meet the Fockers is even better than the Meet the Parents~~

Really looove that little baby!! His face when pronoucing the second syllable of his first word is soooo cute~~

And Dustin and Barbara are just fantastic! :lol:

The truth serum scene and the truth telling that follows was the funniest scene in the movie. I also liked the scene at the dinner table that reminds me of the scene in the original when Jinx urinates on the ashes. ("Chinese Food?")

thought it was interesting--

i read in some article that when the baby said it's first word, offscreen it was really crying out for french fries!

movie is reallly funny too :smiley: see it, laugh, and think about the french fries that were offscreen lol

I loved it, it was so funny! With the cat and dog and then the speech that was funny, I also liked the whole circle of trust stuff (y) :lol: