Would you meet someone from AA?

• Yes, of course

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, are you mad

• Not sure

• Total voters
I think we should have this phrase for aa that we say when we suspect that ppl we know are other members! Everyone from AA should hear about this so we wouldn't have to give out our locations to each other!

I thought up that idea in a dream. The phrase at the time was _______, _________, possim, underworld,_____, Siri&smarter child, aa rulz

I'm not kidding!!!!! That was the actual phrase in my dream!! tho I can't remember most of it........ but I like the idea of the phrases (not that one)

Yes of course!! I've already spoken to Sophie on the phone (she has such a pretty voice!!) and we've swapped addresses. There are so many incredible people on this site, it's a shame we don't all live near enough to have a huge "in person" AA party! I guess maybe it just means that we're meant to travel! LOL...

hmmm... i'm not sure really. i like always see those things on tv where people are talking to people online and getting like kidnapped or something but like i feel i know you guys and you would never do something like that but i'm just a major paranoid person.

SydneyandVaughn said:
Yes of course!! I've already spoken to Sophie on the phone (she has such a pretty voice!!) and we've swapped addresses. There are so many incredible people on this site, it's a shame we don't all live near enough to have a huge "in person" AA party! I guess maybe it just means that we're meant to travel! LOL...
omg, really?!?!?!? cool!

hey, betha, we actually have a phrase! vicki made it up eons ago! :lol:

hmmm... i'm not sure really. i like always see those things on tv where people are talking to people online and getting like kidnapped or something but like i feel i know you guys and you would never do something like that but i'm just a major paranoid person.
I agree completely with chelsea! ::nods::

there are a lot of ppl on here i wanna meet! my parents keep showing me all these articles about kids who get kidnapped from meeting ppl off the internet and blah blah, its just so hard to believe about ppl on here ^_^

a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
hey, betha, we actually have a phrase! vicki made it up eons ago! :lol:

I agree completely with chelsea! ::nods::
*looks around* Do you mean the secret codeword, sis? LOL...I remember!

I highly doubt I'd be well brave enough to meet someone on-line. Beside my parents freaking out...I'm not sure how comfortable it'd be.

But actually, Elyse (ilovetommy) lives only 20 minutes from me!

Back