Would you meet someone from AA?

• Yes, of course

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, are you mad

• Not sure

• Total voters
:lol: I seriously hope I don't scare anyone, thought it would be understandable as I am somewhat mentally unstable. ^_^

I have met tina though! but I guess that doesn't count since she lives right next to me and I knew her long before Alias. :D

Betha Bristow said:
I'm scared of one person! gives me the heebie jeebies!!!! I even changed my profile info
I believe you...I'm not necessarily scared of anyone, I just wouldn't be comfortable meeting them.

But there are definitely people here, I'd love to meet! LOL...kind of frightening, but I think it would be fun.

VaughnFan13 said:
Existentialist said:
I've met a few people from the internet... and I sort of met this guy... he worked near where I live, so I dragged my friend and we kinda visited him... but he was scary and ended up semi-stalking me just 'cause I'm an asian chick! It was freaky! But he went away as soon as I threatened to call the police.

Despite that, I think I would meet someone off of here, as long as it is someone I talk to often... but I don't think anyone even lives near me.
omigod! this so so freaky, but that sounds like this stalker person who's been bothering me...my one mistake...to tell him i was japanese...where do you live?
Wow, a few pages late here, but my stupid brother's been hogging the computer. :angry:

Anyways, I live in the Chicagoland area, but I'll be moving up to Milwaukee soon.

Back