Would you meet someone from AA?

• Yes, of course

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, are you mad

• Not sure

• Total voters
I'd meet someone from here, people I've known for a while anyway! I should go meet angela, she only lives a litte away from me, we're gonna go stalk JJ in L.A!

Existentialist said:
VaughnFan13 said:
Existentialist said:
I've met a few people from the internet... and I sort of met this guy... he worked near where I live, so I dragged my friend and we kinda visited him... but he was scary and ended up semi-stalking me just 'cause I'm an asian chick! It was freaky! But he went away as soon as I threatened to call the police.

Despite that, I think I would meet someone off of here, as long as it is someone I talk to often... but I don't think anyone even lives near me.
omigod! this so so freaky, but that sounds like this stalker person who's been bothering me...my one mistake...to tell him i was japanese...where do you live?
Wow, a few pages late here, but my stupid brother's been hogging the computer. :angry:

Anyways, I live in the Chicagoland area, but I'll be moving up to Milwaukee soon.
ohh..my semi-stalker lives in cali, where i live

VaughnFan13 said:
Existentialist said:
VaughnFan13 said:
Existentialist said:
I've met a few people from the internet... and I sort of met this guy... he worked near where I live, so I dragged my friend and we kinda visited him... but he was scary and ended up semi-stalking me just 'cause I'm an asian chick! It was freaky! But he went away as soon as I threatened to call the police.

Despite that, I think I would meet someone off of here, as long as it is someone I talk to often... but I don't think anyone even lives near me.
omigod! this so so freaky, but that sounds like this stalker person who's been bothering me...my one mistake...to tell him i was japanese...where do you live?
Wow, a few pages late here, but my stupid brother's been hogging the computer. :angry:

Anyways, I live in the Chicagoland area, but I'll be moving up to Milwaukee soon.
ohh..my semi-stalker lives in cali, where i live
lol! freaky story!

wildwildrae said:
I'd meet someone from here, people I've known for a while anyway! I should go meet angela, she only lives a litte away from me, we're gonna go stalk JJ in L.A!
sounds like fun....... my mom thinks when I get older I'll be Michael Vartan's stalker. I don't believe it though. I'd faint before I'd chase him.

twinzz2003 said:
wildwildrae said:
sounds like fun....... my mom thinks when I get older I'll be Michael Vartan's stalker. I don't believe it though. I'd faint before I'd chase him.
haha, I probably would too! We're just going down there to see if we can steal some scripts! :lol:

LightTraveller said:
i would kinda have to know the person, like talk to them a lot or something but i wouldn't mind, sounds cool we should have like a insano family reunion,lol, i can just imagine the insanoness lol
yeah......i would probably only meet someone who i talk to alot and know pretty well. but my list is very small! :P has there ever been a big meeting in an area close to most people? that would be cool to have one in la. i live pretty close to it.

wildwildrae said:
twinzz2003 said:
wildwildrae said:
haha, I probably would too! We're just going down there to see if we can steal some scripts! :lol:
:lol: take me!!

a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
wildwildrae said:
twinzz2003 said:
wildwildrae said:
:lol: take me!!
I wanna go so i can kill JJ!!!

Yes, I would. I'd have to trust them enough and be really comfortable and sure. I know it's safe on here. In other places....... not really. It depends to tell you the truth.

Back