Melissa G. on the cover of Mark...

<span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'>Has anyone heard? Melissa is on the cover of the Mark magalog. Appearently she is helping promote it. I found out when I had received all my books and stuff to pass out (I sell).</span>

So what is this Mark Magalog thingy then - I've never heard of it, but if Melissa is on the cover I'd love to know more?

Henry

[quote name='Vaughn's Baby Girl' date='Oct 4 2004, 06:25 PM']wow! melissa looks fantasic!!!!  👍
[post="1018334"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
[/quote]

Yeah she is pretty hot. Not quite as good as Jen, but definitely no slouch. And I just realized that she was on charmed for the Season 5 premiere. How did I miss that?

[quote name='Vaughn's Baby Girl' date='Oct 4 2004, 06:25 PM']wow! melissa looks fantasic!!!!  👍
[post="1018334"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
[/quote]

oh!!! i can't find her. can someone please tll me where to look.
:(

Yeah, I can't see it anywhere either - am I missing something blindingly obvious??

Oh no, here it is:

replogin.jpg

Can anyone with the catalogue scan a copy of the shots in for me??

Henry

ReedCordial bandit said:
okay noew i get why ppl are allways on about the eybrows :lol: i never noticed how they are really dark but shes HOT in a girl to girl way :mellow:
[post="1020573"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i think MG's eyebrows are bloody sexy and i'm glad that she leaves them just the way they are without listening to stupid peoples requests and insults. :smiley:

oh and cheers Henry. BTW are you going to the London MCM Expo on the 17th when MG will be there. i am. i can't wait. :woot:

garnergarnish said:
i think MG's eyebrows are bloody sexy and i'm glad that she leaves them just the way they are without listening to stupid peoples requests and insults. :smiley:
[post="1020801"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

They are bloody sexy!! Eyebrows...Mmm...^_^ At first I was evil towards them, but at first I was just plain evil towards Lauren. And now she just rocks my socks!!! As I read in a wallpaper title earlier, she is a nice piece of arse!

Back