Melissa George not back for season 4!

From the very start, something just put me off about her. I think it was the Home and Away thing :lol: some things just never leave you.

Sounds good, but I hope there's more to it than that! rolleyes.gif

Oh absolutely!!! I was just refering to that as one of the main reasons she probably wouldnt come back. I mean, as much as i love S/V, i do want to see more than that in S4!!

From the very start, something just put me off about her. I think it was the Home and Away thing laugh.gif some things just never leave you.

:lol: Ha, yeah, i recon.

if they bring Lauren back, it better be for a damn good reason. No body ever dies on Alias, except for Danny. For once, I"d like my characters to stay dead.

I think it would be fun if she came back! there's still so much that JJ could do with her character, and even if she didn't come back permanently she should go and do a few episodes at least!! :smiley:

aliasfanjay said:
Agreed. Even though I didn't mind Lauren personally, I think she served her purpose. I have always maintained that if she was brought back in a way that didn't seem forced or obvious, fair enough. But really, for what other purpose is there for her to come back, in any capacity?
[post="1122830"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

As a villain, of course. I'm in the minority, I think, in wanting Lauren back. Not in every episode, but as Vaughn's personal devil, turning up every so often.

Poor Vaugn. As if he isn ot tortured enough as it is. I would like to see him grapple with the decisions he made in season 3 in season 4.

Back