Melissa on Celeb Love Island?

I read in one of the UK tabloids that the delectable Ms George will be gracing our screens again soon, supposedly with the guy who played Joel in Neighbours, and was in the Bill, um...Daniel Macpherson I think it is

I am bit a confused as to why Melissa George would be on Celebrity Love Island when she is married and its for the single celebs.

And on a side note why the ITV commissioning a second series of CLI as it ratings weren't really up to much, I know ITV are desperate but please!

ETA: There is some info about it here.

Former Home & Away star Melissa George has reportedly signed up for the UK version of ‘Celebrity Love Island’.

TV producers are hoping that the Aussie babe will help spice up island life.

George will be joining Emma Noble, Sophie Anderton and former EastEnder Poojah Shah in a Fijian paradise.

It is still unknown who will be presenting Celebrity Love Island alongside Irish host Patrick ‘I’m Not Funny’ Kielty.

Denise Van Outen, Lisa Tarbuck and Daisy Donovan are thought to be battling it out to see who will replace the terribly wooden Kelly Brook.

I don't understand....this show is so totally for lame o single wannabe celebrities. Melissa George is WAY above all of the unnattractive idiots they have on that show. AND she's married. The only thing i can say is maybe they are changing the format of the show and it includes marrieds...don't see how that'll work though as the whole point is to fall for someone. But if it means watching her every night for a few weeks then BRING IT ON...

Back