Melissa on Charmed

SkyGirl5

Cadet
Did anyone else see Meissia on the season premiere of Charmed? She played one of those women in Valhalla (sp?). She did a pretty good job.

I saw bits of it because my sister is a huge fan of Charmed. Although I din't really get the gist of what was going on, I thought she looked better, the way her makeup and hair was done, than she does on Alias.

yup. I saw her. She was one of the Valkayries. though what i noticed significantly is how White she is. She's just like Rose McGowan, untanned. They both need to get some sun ;)
--Mandy :angelic:

I thought she did a fine job on Charmed, though my friend, who is one of those Charmed-ologist types, didn't care for her portrayal until I pointed out that she had to completely suppress her accent. As for pics of her as the Valkyrie boss lady, go here..,

The Authorised Melissa George website

It has a huge gallery of Melissa pics show by show, just about everything she's ever done, even Sugar and Spice!

Haha I saw her and for like five mintues I was like wait: Is that Melissa George? Because I figured if she could NOT have an accent, that's what they'd do on Alias... but there she was, accent lacking. I was like HA!

Hehehe, She was funny as a Valkyrie. I was just like "NO, stay there, don't be on alias!" Opposite of what people said, I liked her better on charmed than on alias.

she looked very pretty :P - did u guys look at the pics from alias on the link given?
one of them has melissa and Jennifer on Michael's side- they look nice. it is really odd to see them together smiling than what we're used to seeing them fight on alias :P

[quote name='Vaughn's Baby Girl' date='Jan 3 2004, 04:59 PM']i watch charmed from time to time, was Lauren good or bad? :confused:[/quote]
She was the leader of the Valkaries who are ultimately on the side of good. Even though they weren't very nice to the Charmed Ones until near the very end of the second part.

Back