Melissa or Jen?

Bubbles

Those piercing baby blues
Who's prettier? Jennifer Garner or Melissa George? Don't just say Jen coz you love Sydney and hate Lauren, we're talking in real life.

I actually just posted a poll like this in the Sydney Bristow section! :blink: Anyway I say Syd! B/c she's a brunette like me and i just think she's prettier! Oh! And everyone in my poll so far has said Syd! :P ^_^ :D See u around . . . :smiley:

Rae

Jennifer definatley. Melissa is a very Pretty Woman. But I think Jennifer is Prettier. I'm not saying this because of their characters.

:cool: :rolleyes: :smiley: :woot: i personally think that melissa george does not look good at all. if you look in i think it was 3.02 when she makes her first appearance... it look :thinking: s like she literally had no hair on her head. and her hair is gorgeous, but head is shaped really weirdly and it just doesn't go. you should have seen her in the aussie soap: Home and Away. she used to be in it and she looked horrible :confused: (i come from Australia) needless to say, jen garner is really pretty and i agree with all the pppl who said that she was naturally pretty. :P :D ^_^ ;) :lol:

I do think that Melissa George is a very pretty woman but Jen beats her by a mile. She doesnt need mak-up to make her pretty ya know? Jen is just.....Jen.

Well it's interesting that this question is here - of course everyone is going to say Jennifer just because 97% of Alias fans hate Melissa (or rather her character) - well how is appears to me

Back