Melissa or Jen?

Of coz it's Jen!! Hands down!! What with that smile and that hair and that dimples and everything, that's true beauty baby! :love:

**Mountaineer** said:
I think Jen but i always wonder if there roles were reversed in Alias if i would say that MG is prettier??
[post="995975"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

omg if MG is Sydney Bristow I don't think I would ever even begin to watch Alias. yes. this is how emotionally attached I am to Jen being Sydney. nobody else can be Syd. nobody.

starrynic said:
Of coz it's Jen!! Hands down!! What with that smile and that hair and that dimples and everything, that's true beauty baby! :love:
[post="1212362"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
don't forget to add those hypnotizing brown eyes and her knock-out personality. She also looks angelic in scenes where she is sleeping, who wouldn't want to wake up to cuteness like that every day? :love: :thud:

I like Jennifer better - for her looks, for starters; she's naturally beautiful and rarely ever has to wear makeup except when a script calls for it for whatever character she plays (and I love that smile and those dimples too - just thought I'd bring that up).

I also like her because she is a woman who is as full of inner beauty as she is of outer beauty; she is widely considered to be a genuinely nice person, as her fans and lots of other people (including one of her biggest celebrity supporters, Jay Leno) can attest. :syd1: :love:

Don't kill me, but I don't think Jennifer is all that pretty. I think she can look stunning, but I don't think she's naturally pretty. I think it's more the whole package with her - she's a beautiful person, rather than being really attractive physically.

It's such a pity so many people formed opinions about Melissa, well Lauren, before the role had even ben cast. I'm not saying everybody has to think she's the most beautiful person alive, but I clearly remember thinking when her casting was announced that people were being extremely unfair to her.

JG is like the most beautiful woman on the face of God's green earth (apart from you sweetie :blush: ) and i don't think anyone comes close to her. Having said that after i net MG at the alias convention last year and then again in october, she really is a stunningly attractive woman too, but to me her big downfall is that's she's blonde, and i just prefer brunettes. And JG's brown eyes and lips and dimples are utterly irresistible. i mean i would probably throw away my engagement for one night with JG!!!

I think they're both really pretty. But in different ways.

picmelissageorgelg015vm.jpg

Melissa is really beautiful. She looks like a summer day and you get happy just looking at her.

jennifergarner3ow.jpg

Jennifer has those dimples. And eyes. And lips. And eyebrows and everything. When she smiles, the whole world smiles. She's the kind of person you'd feel safe with.

I think they're both really pretty. But in different ways.

picmelissageorgelg015vm.jpg

Melissa is really beautiful. She looks like a summer day and you get happy just looking at her.

jennifergarner3ow.jpg

Jennifer has those dimples. And eyes. And lips. And eyebrows and everything. When she smiles, the whole world smiles. She's the kind of person you'd feel safe with.

{exhales} This is a tough call, I would rank both as being in the top 10 sexiest TV females in my book, I've always thought Melissa George was gorgeous, I liked her in Home & Away way back as Angel , and well I am a sucker for a lass with an Aussie accent. So yes, Melissa is a very beautiful woman, and I like blondes as well.

Saying that though, our Jen just shades it as I think she has a nicer body. And ditto about those eyes & dimples!! Ben Affleck is one VERY VERY VERY lucky man!!

Melissa can look good with the right lightening, hair color, and make up. She can look like the most beautiful woman in the world when she's all done up. But when you just look her, she's got kind of an ugly mouth and not great features. Jen doesn't need all that make up and golden blonde hair to be that beautiful.

Jen is naturally prettier, they're both nice looking women, but Jen's face is far prettier.

Back